Recent Topics

Ads

SC almost dead

Let's talk about... everything else
Detangler

Re: SC almost dead

Post#151 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:45 am

When does the queue make the check for stats/tactics/spec - when you hit the queue button or when the scenario is thrown together every 5 min?
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#152 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:48 am

Detangler wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:45 am When does the queue make the check for stats/tactics/spec - when you hit the queue button or when the scenario is thrown together every 5 min?
Every minute you're in the queue. The manager is also checking to fill you in an existing scenario.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

eisenhans
Suspended

Post#153 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:24 am

Weird. I get more pops when equipped for dps for pve farming on my WP. I also get more pops on my WH and 2h SM than on my (heal-equipped) WP.

bichka

Post#154 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:38 am

eisenhans wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:24 am Weird. I get more pops when equipped for dps for pve farming on my WP. I also get more pops on my WH and 2h SM than on my (heal-equipped) WP.
because order have alot of healers. Roll dok and join destro to see difference :mrgreen:

normanis

Post#155 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:07 am

Sulorie wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:53 am
normanis wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:21 am wiki is not updated so i have no idea. and noone whant to see dps healer in sc anyway, they are selfish and heal only thamselfs
You have no idea about a lot things, it seems.
And then again pugs complain about dps healers killing them and at the same time refuse to play alongside them.
:D
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

normanis

Post#156 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:47 am

i agree with those who say its not sportic to farm same pug over and over from prem side ( because than we see it in advice channle or channel 5 - nerf x class because of y)
premades should fight with premades - and for pugs those sc is disabled ( opened is only for full grp)
in real life there is league, highest league where play best of best and lowest. i can tell only from hockey bycause my country play in highest league for 20+ years. we defeated usa/russia byt canada is too strong ( they born with shaiba). imagine lowest league have mexica and she now whant match with russia or finnlandia ;-) . i even remember match where ppl hit goals like in ping pong 80-60 in lowest league.
p.s remember southpark serie where highest league usa players played with kyle brother ( because he was canadian ) and those from highest league beat tham like trash. and so happy about beating kids - they where 5-6 years old. i can try finde youtube it
if warhammer premades do same in sc/rvr and are happy beating pugs, than its something wrong with u, not game.

normanis

Post#157 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:49 am

peterthepan3

Post#158 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:13 pm

normanis wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:47 am
if warhammer premades do same in sc/rvr and are happy beating pugs, than its something wrong with u, not game.
That South Park episode was hilarious :lol: :lol:

Going back to your comment, though... it's not so much that premades are 'happy' beating pugs; there's just nothing else to do. There's no competitive scene, no ladder system, all of the competitive premades have pretty much left/disbanded by now, so the only thing for groups to do in SC is to farm unorganised players.

In all of the sports examples people have given, there are leagues that separate the casual/more mediocre teams from the top of the top, yet RoR doesn't have such a thing, nor does it really have the population to implement some sort of ELO system. Best bet would be to try and encourage the tryhards to fight one another, get them out of their 'pug farming routine', and in this way, everyone would benefit.

Ads
normanis

Post#159 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:00 pm

just create 2 pug sc and 4 premade sc + 1 scenario for hardcore- rewards are greater than pug sc and premade sc. and as solo queuer u cant que for premade sc and hardcore sc. ( i can be wrong byt troll crossing sc those trolls should trow rocks and kill players if u holding flag or not holding flag - noone touch flag and trolls also become furious)
p.s what u will do when city sieges come out. they are just 1 big sc with 3 phases. there will be seen class balance and pug vs premade wb ( because everyone will whant warlord).

Yaliskah
Former Staff

Post#160 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:14 pm

normanis wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:00 pm 1 scenario for hardcore
Just gonna react about this. Cause got someting in mind since month around this idea.

What does Hardcore means exactly in actual state of the game? You propose Harcore sc with higher rewards, which in absolute terms is legitimate on the condition of you link directly higher loss too. Isn't it?

My problem with scenarios in general, if we speak in "hardcore" terms, is that, no one lose anything, wealth is growing and made with air. By my side, i'm ok to make a x5 reward specific scenario (medals, renown...) if the reward itself don't come from nowhere. In simple terms, if the crown of winners is made with the blood of losers. THEN we will start to talk about " Hardcore" scenario and Hardcore players.

Each medals you will gain will be taken on losers inventory, each renown point will be taken on losers renown level.
Now, question is, Is there any "Hardcore" player who would take the risk ? If answer is no, well...