SC almost dead

Let's talk about... everything else

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

Chinesehero
Legacy RR80
Posts: 690

SC almost dead

Post#1 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:15 am

unlike 1 year before SC pop easy
now 30mins -60mins pop
fort make no ppl do SC and PVE
is that ROR give up SC?
If the future direction not on SC, pls tell us.
It is hard to up renown with SC since the new system always make the sc end with under 500.

Ads
User avatar
TenTonHammer
Posts: 3705

Re: SC almost dead

Post#2 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:26 am

“Just group up”

SC sets and weapons take too long to accquire in terms of medallions costs when you can just ride the Zerg and get subju weapons and conq/vanq

Oppressor isn’t that good for off spec classes now that we have bloodlord and the new double proc weapons from dungeons too

So a vast majority of the population are orvr cause that’s the fastest way to lvl rr and exp so theirs already a small pool, the gear isnt even that good and you posted this at like ~10pm cst which is dead time NA so you know timezones are another factor not that prime time eu is much better

Also there’s the whole busted matchmaker issue inflating the dps pool due to marking 2H tanks as dps etc
Image

Arthem
Suspended
Posts: 75

Re: SC almost dead

Post#3 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:47 am

Why would you do them? You're not allowed to fight in them now, so they're not fun. If they actually pop that is.

User avatar
CountTalabecland
Posts: 344

Re: SC almost dead

Post#4 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:17 am

Unless you need the rr65 weapons than come from oppresors, there is no reason to do scens. Plus they are full of useless dps and take too long to pop.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/70) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/43) (RP) -- Ungrinn (33/29) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/70) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

Ilthay
Posts: 30

Re: SC almost dead

Post#5 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:23 am

There were lots of good fights tonight in scs, not sure what you're on about.

Alfa1986
Posts: 282

Re: SC almost dead

Post#6 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:30 am

it seems that it’s not" almost" but already completely.

In the future need to make the conversion of vanq into opressor, otherwise all sc rewards will be absolutely not reachable for majority. Especially today didn’t join pug WB and ran solo, was waiting for pop scenarios, no one for 2-3 hours, and how do you want to farm 2.5-3 k medals in such conditions?

Sulorie
Posts: 4144

Re: SC almost dead

Post#7 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:55 am

Alfa1986 wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:30 am
it seems that it’s not" almost" but already completely.

In the future need to make the conversion of vanq into opressor, otherwise all sc rewards will be absolutely not reachable for majority. Especially today didn’t join pug WB and ran solo, was waiting for pop scenarios, no one for 2-3 hours, and how do you want to farm 2.5-3 k medals in such conditions?
Forget sc pops, while being solo. You need at least a duo with tank or heal to have a chance on a pop. This is for EU prime. xD
Dying is no option.

User avatar
bichka
Posts: 403

Re: SC almost dead

Post#8 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:06 am

Sulorie wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:55 am
Alfa1986 wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:30 am
it seems that it’s not" almost" but already completely.

In the future need to make the conversion of vanq into opressor, otherwise all sc rewards will be absolutely not reachable for majority. Especially today didn’t join pug WB and ran solo, was waiting for pop scenarios, no one for 2-3 hours, and how do you want to farm 2.5-3 k medals in such conditions?
Forget sc pops, while being solo. You need at least a duo with tank or heal to have a chance on a pop. This is for EU prime. xD
well for destro more chance to get solo sc pop is to be:
- healer = most likely
- tank = less likely
- dps = not really. too much of them :mrgreen:

and again i suggest to make one sc without any balanace with inta pop to those who signed first.
since scs turned to Chinesehero paradise with forcing you to do BO, healers is not so important now.
Shace / Orkansas / Gorlum
Shinku / Suiseiseki / Kirakishou

Ads
geezereur
Posts: 293

Re: SC almost dead

Post#9 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:10 pm

bichka wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:06 am
Sulorie wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:55 am
Alfa1986 wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:30 am
it seems that it’s not" almost" but already completely.

In the future need to make the conversion of vanq into opressor, otherwise all sc rewards will be absolutely not reachable for majority. Especially today didn’t join pug WB and ran solo, was waiting for pop scenarios, no one for 2-3 hours, and how do you want to farm 2.5-3 k medals in such conditions?
Forget sc pops, while being solo. You need at least a duo with tank or heal to have a chance on a pop. This is for EU prime. xD
well for destro more chance to get solo sc pop is to be:
- healer = most likely
- tank = less likely
- dps = not really. too much of them :mrgreen:

and again i suggest to make one sc without any balanace with inta pop to those who signed first.
since scs turned to Chinesehero paradise with forcing you to do BO, healers is not so important now.
Yes please make the pug one without balance for more pops.

Alfa1986
Posts: 282

Re: SC almost dead

Post#10 » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:17 pm

geezereur wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:10 pm
bichka wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:06 am
Sulorie wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 9:55 am

Forget sc pops, while being solo. You need at least a duo with tank or heal to have a chance on a pop. This is for EU prime. xD
well for destro more chance to get solo sc pop is to be:
- healer = most likely
- tank = less likely
- dps = not really. too much of them :mrgreen:

and again i suggest to make one sc without any balanace with inta pop to those who signed first.
since scs turned to Chinesehero paradise with forcing you to do BO, healers is not so important now.
Yes please make the pug one without balance for more pops.
hmm, Scenarios without healers it would be interesting, although one map for test.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests