Recent Topics

Ads

RvR Gold bags

Let's talk about... everything else
Unstoppable1776
Banned

RvR Gold bags

Post#1 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:42 pm

It would be nice to get conq pieces before xp 40. I was 50rr, when i hit 40 xp and went straight to vanq bags. So until i get full vanq i'm playing in merc. Would be nice if people can start getting conq drops at rr 40rr. instead of making it a XP requirement.

...discuss

Ads
BeautfulToad

Re: RvR Gold bags

Post#2 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:52 pm

Could trade in the vanq medals, but this annoys me a little. All my characters have billions of officer medals.

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#3 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:21 pm

I think the real answer is to slow down the XP leveling rate which you can totally do yourself by using the Instructor's Boon scroll for a 75% XP reduction. Problem solved!
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Jabba

Post#4 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:30 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:21 pm I think the real answer is to slow down the XP leveling rate which you can totally do yourself by using the Instructor's Boon scroll for a 75% XP reduction. Problem solved!
That would do the opposite of fixing what he described.....
That would mean by the time you're level 40, you would be even more likely to be rr50+ and thus miss conq from bags.
Tushi Splats Tush Emoalbino Podge

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#5 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:59 pm

Jabba wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:30 pm
wargrimnir wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:21 pm I think the real answer is to slow down the XP leveling rate which you can totally do yourself by using the Instructor's Boon scroll for a 75% XP reduction. Problem solved!
That would mean by the time you're level 40, you would be even more likely to be rr50+ and thus miss conq from bags.
I realized what he meant afterwards, just trying to find a use for these scrolls...
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Unstoppable1776
Banned

Post#6 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:02 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:59 pm
Jabba wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:30 pm
I realized what he meant afterwards, just trying to find a use for these scrolls...
I was going to say...lol

Tiamath

Post#7 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:26 am

Hello
in my opinion officer meds should be upgradebale to conq. Vanq only droppable. This will lead to better transition to T4 and less gear gap between high end geared players.
Next stop? The frontline ...
Tiamath - RR83 Blackguard, Khaladh of Kar Khadath Regiment.

Sulorie

Post#8 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:09 am

wargrimnir wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:59 pm

The scrolls have their purpose, nothing wrong there. :)
Dying is no option.

Ads
Tiamath

Post#9 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:17 pm

what about upgrading officers into conqs? this currency is almost instantly needless once hitting 40. Upgrading with reasonable rate into conqs is decent solution since you keep getting it all the time from various sources.
Next stop? The frontline ...
Tiamath - RR83 Blackguard, Khaladh of Kar Khadath Regiment.

rameden

Post#10 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:53 pm

Tiamath wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:17 pm what about upgrading officers into conqs? this currency is almost instantly needless once hitting 40. Upgrading with reasonable rate into conqs is decent solution since you keep getting it all the time from various sources.
This. I gave in and finally broke down some of my Vanq so I could purchase the last piece of conq. Yet I am sitting on a few hundred officers. Even if its 10 - 1 I would be fine with it.
Too many alts to count...