Recent Topics

Ads

BO invader 6piece bonus mending wounds

Let's talk about... everything else
Acidic

BO invader 6piece bonus mending wounds

Post#1 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:47 pm

what is the internal cool down for this, did some testing and it defiantly looked like quite a large ICD for a 600 health recover, 8-10 secs not sure exactly but guessing 8 and the longer times were rnd not occurring.
not forgetting the 50 ap, but still does not come close to justifying the icd of this size

Not sure hwo this compares with other classes but felt rather weak.
Last edited by Acidic on Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ads
rmpl

Re: BO invader 6piece bonus mending wounds

Post#2 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:48 pm

10s
Last edited by rmpl on Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Haskr

Post#3 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:49 pm

the conq proc is more bang for the buck imho

rmpl

Post#4 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:26 pm

Haskr wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:49 pm the conq proc is more bang for the buck imho
That is true but it's also pretty sad that conq is the best choice because you lose a lot of stats and armour by not using invader. I tried to convince the devs that 7 piece bonus is just bad compared to BG/Chosen to warrant full use of invader on a BO but my feedback fell on deaf ears. Oh well, hopefully we don't get the short end of a stick again when warlord comes out.

Acidic

Post#5 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:15 pm

Y the combination of awful stats, incredibly weak 6 pice proc and a not noticable 7 piece proc made me a very sad bunny.

Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#6 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:18 pm

7 piece wasn’t working I just fixed it
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

Haskr

Post#7 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:23 pm

Acidic wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 8:15 pm Y the combination of awful stats, incredibly weak 6 pice proc and a not noticable 7 piece proc made me a very sad bunny.
I know nobody likes deftard tanks, but I enjoy playing them, sad to see them tuned down so much in ror.
I mean, come on, im hurting nobody ( :lol: ), is it so hard to make a good def set and live some extra seconds while braindead dps focus the tank down?

First the toughness nerf and now this weak weak armor sets

The only upside is that I get lightning fast sc pops, since everybody and their grandmother play 2 hand tank now (wich have the better specs, at least for bg/ib/sm/bo/kotbs).

I predict the conq proc will get nerfed because it's 'too good' instead of tuning the real def sets like invader up.

#deftardsmatter

Tesq

Post#8 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:02 am

invader is better than conqueror but is a little tricky to build with renown.

i had to drop impervious wind set, get ravack back and 3 genesis and put 2 corp talisman; bo may have a similar thing to do tough if i was a bo i would run with full vaquisher,

vanq + invader are better than 2x tank with 2x invader; since 2h rvr bg will use anyway vanquisher and you want 4x chosen anyway....full vanq for bo + back & jewelry genesis + 3 imperviouw wind ....yep....

Ads
Acidic

Post#9 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:10 am

Grunbag wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:18 pm 7 piece wasn’t working I just fixed it
Nice to hear , could explain the unnoticeable nature of it . Thank you for the feedback.
But still even working it will be unnoticeable unfortunately and so underwhelmed with 6 pice that this set looks like a downgrade. Well the jewel is cool so not all wasted

rmpl

Post#10 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:23 am

vanq is the worst choice since defence proc is on attack

i'd say conq>invader>vanq