Recent Topics

Ads

AH Talisman Price

Let's talk about... everything else
Sulorie

Re: AH Talisman Price

Post#11 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:22 am

Chinesehero wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:01 am
dshdf wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:32 am you may lough on chineese guys, but order ah really looks empty atm
e.g. 180 armor talis costs 4k gold atm
absolutely no avaliable fleshrender with hp regen, gutslime weps almost dissapeared, even no violet gunbad jewels now

looks like someone found out some gold dupe bug on order side
Yes I guess someone got cheating on gold bug
So i make this thread discussing. Actually not only talisman. They cheating and make normal player no chance buy good things now
"Normal players" don't buy +24 talismans. There are +23 talismans on AH for 12,5g.
Dying is no option.

Ads
rmpl

Post#12 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:29 am

Sulorie wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:22 am "Normal players" don't buy +24 talismans. There are +23 talismans on AH for 12,5g.
If you're not head to toes in +24 you're not worth guarding/healing.

Bowldancer

Post#13 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:47 am

Was gone for some time and wondered myself what happened to the economy.
Sold some talismans for ridiculous prices.
Is this a new phenomenon ?
Weired where all that gold comes from - not that there is anything to buy anyway after a certain point.
Like Sulorie i rather stick to +22/+23 talismans myself.
Grimmsch Grimnirsson (2H Giantslayer, 40/85)
Spoiler:
40+: 2H-CHOPPA, AM, RP, WP, SM, IB, KotBS, WL, WH, BW, ENG, SW
Alts in T4: SHA, SH, BO, BG, CHO, MAR, WE

Nefarian78

Post#14 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:09 pm

We should storm the action house and take all the talismans!

They can't stop all of us
They done stole my character's names. Can't have **** in RoR.

Chinesehero

Post#15 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:12 pm

Bowldancer wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:47 am Was gone for some time and wondered myself what happened to the economy.
Sold some talismans for ridiculous prices.
Is this a new phenomenon ?
Weired where all that gold comes from - not that there is anything to buy anyway after a certain point.
Like Sulorie i rather stick to +22/+23 talismans myself.
only cheating can explain where so many gold from. I dont think ppl who have gold to do this "playing AH"

Aurandilaz

Post#16 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:44 pm

there is a simple thing called Supply vs Demand
if no one is supplying AH with new 24 talis, then the prices will rise due to them still being in demand.
1-2 years ago the previously farmed trolls were nerfed to such extent, that gaining lvl 200 tali mats got a lot harder. some continued gaining mats from new pve like gunbad and city dungeons, but those are less farmable than the trolls that we had previously. there is still some supply trickling in from Gunbad/City/BS grinders, but you are lucky to get 1 purple lvl 200 mat per full BS run, usually its just 1-4 blues at best from the mobs. Same with cities, maybe 0-1 purple mats per run, maybe 1-3 blue mats per run.
And order is notoriously less active in doing PVE than destro - therefore even less mats coming in from pve.
Another source of 24 talismans are the ch22 PQs, and once most guilds with their most active members finished gearing all their useful classes (namely BW/sorc/DOK/WP) with Onslaught gear, the drive to keep doing those PQs is also diminished. Meaning another supply source is providing less and less.

Liniments will be having similar prise increases eventually, due to no seeds dropping from BS, and them being abysmally rare drops both in Gunbad and city dungeons (from which many regular pve grinders have moved away to BS), assuming that demand does not decrease.

oaliaen

Post#17 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:51 pm

i used to do this in blade and soul...i was very rich =]

Chinesehero

Post#18 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:07 pm

Aurandilaz wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:44 pm there is a simple thing called Supply vs Demand
if no one is supplying AH with new 24 talis, then the prices will rise due to them still being in demand.
1-2 years ago the previously farmed trolls were nerfed to such extent, that gaining lvl 200 tali mats got a lot harder. some continued gaining mats from new pve like gunbad and city dungeons, but those are less farmable than the trolls that we had previously. there is still some supply trickling in from Gunbad/City/BS grinders, but you are lucky to get 1 purple lvl 200 mat per full BS run, usually its just 1-4 blues at best from the mobs. Same with cities, maybe 0-1 purple mats per run, maybe 1-3 blue mats per run.
And order is notoriously less active in doing PVE than destro - therefore even less mats coming in from pve.
Another source of 24 talismans are the ch22 PQs, and once most guilds with their most active members finished gearing all their useful classes (namely BW/sorc/DOK/WP) with Onslaught gear, the drive to keep doing those PQs is also diminished. Meaning another supply source is providing less and less.

Liniments will be having similar prise increases eventually, due to no seeds dropping from BS, and them being abysmally rare drops both in Gunbad and city dungeons (from which many regular pve grinders have moved away to BS), assuming that demand does not decrease.
I usually watch cheap price talisman everyday
one day around 5days before all str toughness ballistic etc suddenly disappear
why suddenly have ppl buy all???
if it is normal demand, it wont disappear in one day. it should be slowly sold off

Ads
roadkillrobin

Post#19 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:18 pm

shaggyboomboom wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:07 am Playing the AH is not cheating. If someone is smarter than you then it’s your loss.
If the capital are created artificially then it is. It could also be guild vault theft thats behind such a massive gain in capital. But most likly it's that the demand is way higher then the supply due to the labour requirement to obtain it, which means there's no overflow of products generated for the open market. Most likly any overflow are distributed as nepotism within guilds.

Rockalypse
Former Staff

Post#20 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:21 pm

They will buy them cheap to sell them later for higher price. It is not hard to do it as single player even, I loaned money to such people before so we both can get something out of it. Market is not controlled by any means so here you go, one who hoarded money can now buy everything of reasonable price and put it back by one he wants. Add to that that as Aurand mentioned you don't have steady supply of new ones and here you go.