Recent Topics

Ads

Probable intentional feed in SCs

Let's talk about... everything else
hphn

Probable intentional feed in SCs

Post#1 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:59 pm

https://prnt.sc/oe8dcm
The marked AM intentionally doing almost nothing during the scenarios for already a month or more. Saw him only in pug scs with almost 0 performance (on the particular screen he was since the beggining of sc)
Can't make a connection with destro players yet, thou won't tell that this is not someone's dualbox to farm emblems in an easier way, but will start tracking this from now on.

Be aware of this

Ads
peterthepan3

Re: Probable intentional feed in SCs

Post#2 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:02 pm

You act as if doing the bare minimum hasn't been the norm for a long, long time now. Looks like Destro farmed Order hard, the AM gave up after the 3rd death, and the SC ended shortly after.

EDIT: apparently that AM uses WS talismans, so I really wouldn't expect much more than what you're seeing. Also, nameshaming is kinda sad.

hphn

Post#3 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:24 pm

peterthepan3 wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:02 pm You act as if doing the bare minimum hasn't been the norm for a long, long time now. Looks like Destro farmed Order hard, the AM gave up after the 3rd death, and the SC ended shortly after.

EDIT: apparently that AM uses WS talismans, so I really wouldn't expect much more than what you're seeing. Also, nameshaming is kinda sad.
Doing minimum for 1 month already looking like intentional

BeautfulToad

Post#4 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:52 pm

Or someone could see if he needs help to improve performance?

Udachi

Post#5 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:59 pm

may be he wants to play off spec and is forced to grind million scenarios for his gear, so he ques up and **** around to make it a bit more tolerable. Honestly can't blame him.
Palachi RR7x DPS AM
Crystalmeth RR4x Zeal

methority

Post#6 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:38 pm

Ohh the horrible destiny awaits for all of us DPS AM lowbies. It would be a long ride to high end intelligence gear... (I'm lvl 22-31 now and doing mostly well in scenarios, top3 dps top5 heals.

hphn

Post#7 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:43 pm

BeautfulToad wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:52 pm Or someone could see if he needs help to improve performance?
I wrote to him in several languages, he never replied on any of them

zgolec

Post#8 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:27 pm

If guyrun forward put few hots on random toons and then he stop doin **** this might be botter. This kind of behaviour was present in the past but those ppl were dealt with. Someone should look into it.
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

Ads
zgolec

Post#9 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:27 pm

If guyrun forward put few hots on random toons and then he stop doin **** this might be botter. This kind of behaviour was present in the past but those ppl were dealt with. Someone should look into it.
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

Flavorburst

Post#10 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 10:08 pm

methority wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:38 pm Ohh the horrible destiny awaits for all of us DPS AM lowbies. It would be a long ride to high end intelligence gear... (I'm lvl 22-31 now and doing mostly well in scenarios, top3 dps top5 heals.
As someone who just grinded from 40 to 70 in the past couple of weeks, let me be the first to tell you: it's not worth it.