Recent Topics

Ads

Scenario Discussion

Let's talk about... everything else
TiberiusD

Scenario Discussion

Post#1 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:23 am

Hello!

Since people are complaining about SCs not popping in T2-T3, is it possible to merge these tiers with T4 also? Same as in RvR. I mean, if this thing will happen, there will be less and less time to wait for a queue and people starting from lv 16+ will not complain anymore about SCs. In my opinion, it will be a nice thing for the server.

What do you think about this?

Ads
Stophy22

Re: Scenario Discussion

Post#2 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:30 am

in theory it sounds nice, during NA times there is a stagnant SC period that makes it rough for players who get tossed into the big bad t4 with a losing mindset.
[2 Weeks]/[Definitely Not Heretics]
Kuro Mara R8x
Bunji DoK R6x
Kurodon BG R8x
Curo Whitelion R8x
Scryptmar WP R6x
Aiero Swordwizard R5x

TiberiusD

Post#3 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:33 am

Stophy22 wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:30 am in theory it sounds nice, during NA times there is a stagnant SC period that makes it rough for players who get tossed into the big bad t4 with a losing mindset.
Isn't like that now?

Stophy22

Post#4 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:36 am

yes im saying I agree, in theory its a good idea because of the stagnant period during NA times for SC's. Could be a potential fix for some problems. But I haven't given it much thought to see the potential negatives in hiding.
[2 Weeks]/[Definitely Not Heretics]
Kuro Mara R8x
Bunji DoK R6x
Kurodon BG R8x
Curo Whitelion R8x
Scryptmar WP R6x
Aiero Swordwizard R5x

RedKnox

Post#5 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:40 am

I am afraid that it will be a pain for lower level players to fight with r40 people, even currently in the 31-40 bracket it feels like you melt when you aren't r40. I am afraid this type of merger might create a bigger problem, unless the dev team is able to upscale you so you aren't warm butter nor a low level wrecking ball.

Maybe what should happen is an extension of T1 to level 20, and merge 21-30 and 31-40 together into one league? I am unsure if it will address my fear of being butter at low level but I cannot think of anything else.

If I wrote something that doesn't make sense, please ask me for clarification :)
Asusia, Warrior-Priest
Heralda, Knight

Vatroskja, Magus
Pazghul, Blackguard

TenTonHammer

Post#6 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:50 am

While it would make scs pop a lot faster it would also cause greater and greater imbalanced teams

And let me tell you it is not fun being even a low lvl in the 31 to 40 bracket, you can’t do **** all you attacks only do double digits cause of all the armor
That sense of powerless will be worse for those t2-3 players

zulnam

Post#7 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:55 am

RedKnox and TenTonHammer are right.

This would fix SC timers however low-levels would be basically cannon-fodder, even with level boost.
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

Telen
Suspended

Post#8 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:10 pm

What if 2 <lvl31 counted as a single lvl40 for sc balancing

Ads
RedKnox

Post#9 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:41 pm

Telen wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:10 pm What if 2 <lvl31 counted as a single lvl40 for sc balancing
I am unsure how that would help? Do you want to elaborate? :)
Asusia, Warrior-Priest
Heralda, Knight

Vatroskja, Magus
Pazghul, Blackguard

Nameless

Post#10 » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:05 pm

RedKnox wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:41 pm
Telen wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:10 pm What if 2 <lvl31 counted as a single lvl40 for sc balancing
I am unsure how that would help? Do you want to elaborate? :)
That means ppl could zerg at scs too. Huuureeyy!
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz