Recent Topics

Ads

Bitterstone Thunderers: 4th year anniversary!

Let's talk about... everything else
hogun

Re: Bitterstone Thunderers: 4th year anniversary!

Post#11 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:28 pm

AD DOK LESTI A DREK GRUNGNAZ THRONG BITTERSTONE !
NU EK GRUNGNAZ THRONG DAWR , AD TROMM A LESTI EK ARM BRAN UN DAL.
AN GRONIT TROGG A BITTERSTON !

KHAZUKAN KAZAKIT -HA

My video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65aHhb4kCJU
DAMMAZ KRON !
Hogun - IB 80+ Hoguun RP 80+ Hogunn ING 80+ HOG Slayer 80+ Gor IB 2M 50
(KOBS,WH,WP,BW,SW,WL,SM,BO,CHOSEN,SH,MAGUS, MARAU ,CHOP,SHAM )40+

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyJx3So8q6o

Ads
Wam

Post#12 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:43 pm

Sorry i didn't write it in time but you guys are evil nasty horrible dwarfs that don't even know how to chill at a wineyard so don't deserve :roll: :lol: :twisted: :P

I have too many memories of BT to name them all... would be too long, many different days over the years and different tiers, maps, circumstances... like when was was both growing 2fg vs 2fg long time ago... where most was zerging and we was just always doing our own thing. To later on when both growed and had WB vs WB fights... i mean just the other day i was roaming in small scale and staggering a angry snipe party or two of dwarfs in shadowlands.

I remember the great war between the grand alliance vs TUP/NRM ... was fun times :) which was alot of epic fighting

I remember just the other day finding a bunch of naughty dwarfs camping outside KV warcamp! and a week before same thing in thunder mountain on top of a rock haha. I am alert for when destro pull out the flare gun and scream for help against the mighty rifle brigade and give rough location of dawi :3

I remember when you guys use to be labelled as joke because you are only roleplayers lol... I remember when you was strongest order warband for awhile despite being dwarfs only ;D I also remember swapping sides to help you out sometimes in dire times for order. You are the one guild who as run away from us the least and hunted me the most no matter circumstance... and your terrain knowledge is second to none.

You are the mighty dwarfs of ekrund and i miss cross realm chat just for seeing your macro's because some toxic idiots can't behave...

You guys bring alot of colour and character to the game and have your own unique identity and playstyle which is only a good thing. You also make keep sieges alot harder than they need to be.

good luck dwarfs see you in the battlefield... keep doing dwarf things and being worthy adversary and frenemy 8-)

Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

zgolec

Post#13 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:27 pm

"How many dawi can sit on one branch...? Only poor sobs that rode beanth know. Pew, pew, pew."

Cheers fellas :)
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

tanishalfelven

Post#14 » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:28 pm

Happy bitterstonesday, dwarfs :)
AKA, Mago

Groomahr

Post#15 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:07 am

I'm an old and grumpy slayer, as social as a bile troll after rectal exam - also a little bit of an altoholic. I really like this guild for what it is, the friendly atmosphere, the disciplined WBs, and loads of beautiful dawi fellows together is quite a unique experience.
Flavor and efficiency, just the way I like it.

Though I run a lot of non-dwarf toons through multiple guilds, this is the one I like the most by far.

Happy Birthday, BT!
"No one gets to choose their doom, only how they face it!"

Groomz - Slayer || Hopebringer - WP || Brightblade - SM || Burniece - BW || Zaklith - RP || Kwyll - Chosen

Kragg

Post#16 » Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:21 am

Wam wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:43 pm Sorry i didn't write it in time but you guys are evil nasty horrible dwarfs that don't even know how to chill at a wineyard so don't deserve :roll: :lol: :twisted: :P

I have too many memories of BT to name them all... would be too long, many different days over the years and different tiers, maps, circumstances... like when was was both growing 2fg vs 2fg long time ago... where most was zerging and we was just always doing our own thing. To later on when both growed and had WB vs WB fights... i mean just the other day i was roaming in small scale and staggering a angry snipe party or two of dwarfs in shadowlands.

I remember the great war between the grand alliance vs TUP/NRM ... was fun times :) which was alot of epic fighting

I remember just the other day finding a bunch of naughty dwarfs camping outside KV warcamp! and a week before same thing in thunder mountain on top of a rock haha. I am alert for when destro pull out the flare gun and scream for help against the mighty rifle brigade and give rough location of dawi :3

I remember when you guys use to be labelled as joke because you are only roleplayers lol... I remember when you was strongest order warband for awhile despite being dwarfs only ;D I also remember swapping sides to help you out sometimes in dire times for order. You are the one guild who as run away from us the least and hunted me the most no matter circumstance... and your terrain Thanksknowledge is second to none.

You are the mighty dwarfs of ekrund and i miss cross realm chat just for seeing your macro's because some toxic idiots can't behave...

You guys bring alot of colour and character to the game and have your own unique identity and playstyle which is only a good thing. You also make keep sieges alot harder than they need to be.

good luck dwarfs see you in the battlefield... keep doing dwarf things and being worthy adversary and frenemy 8-)

Thanks, mate!
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Anjanolian

Post#17 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:20 am

.................Happy Birthday BT, my lovely dwarfs........ ;)
...Bride of Khaine...

Warfare80

Post#18 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:00 pm

When BT put down their turrets into the ground it means one thing. Those turrest gonna stay there untill every enemy within one mile is dead,or every last dwarf is dead.
Most order have a problem, their feets do not even touch the ground when they flee.
BT holds their ground, and if you see them by your side on the battlefield then get rdy for a bloody fight :)
The "look ma, I posted on the forums" award goes to...
Spoiler:
1 *****
2 Warfare80
3 ******************

Ads
Kragg

Post#19 » Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:49 pm

Warfare80 wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:00 pm When BT put down their turrets into the ground it means one thing. Those turrest gonna stay there untill every enemy within one mile is dead,or every last dwarf is dead.
Most order have a problem, their feets do not even touch the ground when they flee.
BT holds their ground, and if you see them by your side on the battlefield then get rdy for a bloody fight :)
Thanks! That is exactly the mindset in which we go about our battles!
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance