Recent Topics

Ads

New player seeking order clasd

Let's talk about... everything else
Ototo

Re: New player seeking order clasd

Post#11 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:55 am

Mystry wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:49 am Swordmaster is not complicated.
It's just not as good as KoTBS.
Which makes me sad since my tank is a SM.
You need to plan ahead what you need to do in the middle of a fight. Things as simple as snaring an opponent require 2 Global CoolDowns (GCD), and that is just the tip of the iceberg: The class seems to synergie very good with great swords, but you actually need level 40 to be able to use it in battle, until then you are a Shield and Blade tank. I'm speaking ofc of Wall of Steel, that is a skill that should be level 20, but is instead level 40. Without that skill, you are cannon fodder all the time. Actually, the class only start to be any kind of funny and useable at level 32, when the morale 2 Wings of Heaven unlocks. Up until there, it's pretty much a pain and the worst order tank. From there on is funny, and you can actually do useful things.
Spoiler:

Ads
Asherdoom

Post#12 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:31 pm

as per my humble opinion, the easiest tank to learn is KOTBS/Chosen. they are no brainer tank ion the meaning they got not overcomplicated mecahnics. All in all EVERY tank is useful in some way soin case you made your mind up please roll whaever you like and have fun with it :D

DirkDaring

Post#13 » Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:37 pm

You might be better off rolling Dest, since forts were added a few months ago, ive been able to join 24 forts, of those order won 4 , one in which order wiped but dest had mass dc so order won by default , i wasnt in that one just heard about it in game.

those were just the ones i was in, from what i hear in guild chat etc. thats pretty much the norm for order, and Forts in general.

Order seems to have issues working together, and has a tendency to run away, whenever Dest move to attack them.

best thing to do is play a few classes to say 15, and see what you like more .Also check out some vids on youtube etc.

Good luck and welcome to Warhammer.

Mystry
Suspended

Post#14 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:12 am

Ototo wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:55 am
Mystry wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 9:49 am Swordmaster is not complicated.
It's just not as good as KoTBS.
Which makes me sad since my tank is a SM.
You need to plan ahead what you need to do in the middle of a fight. Things as simple as snaring an opponent require 2 Global CoolDowns (GCD), and that is just the tip of the iceberg: The class seems to synergie very good with great swords, but you actually need level 40 to be able to use it in battle, until then you are a Shield and Blade tank. I'm speaking ofc of Wall of Steel, that is a skill that should be level 20, but is instead level 40. Without that skill, you are cannon fodder all the time. Actually, the class only start to be any kind of funny and useable at level 32, when the morale 2 Wings of Heaven unlocks. Up until there, it's pretty much a pain and the worst order tank. From there on is funny, and you can actually do useful things.
It has nothing to do with planning and everything to do with the fact that KoTBS has auras and SM does not.
Whispering Wind is nice though.

Ototo

Post#15 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:39 am

DirkDaring wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2019 11:37 pm You might be better off rolling Dest, since forts were added a few months ago, ive been able to join 24 forts, of those order won 4 , one in which order wiped but dest had mass dc so order won by default , i wasnt in that one just heard about it in game.

those were just the ones i was in, from what i hear in guild chat etc. thats pretty much the norm for order, and Forts in general.

Order seems to have issues working together, and has a tendency to run away, whenever Dest move to attack them.

best thing to do is play a few classes to say 15, and see what you like more .Also check out some vids on youtube etc.

Good luck and welcome to Warhammer.
So many lies in a single comment.... actually so many that I don't know where to start refuting. Let's say that only the last line worth as an advice.
Spoiler: