Recent Topics

Ads

Fort. suggestion

Let's talk about... everything else
TiberiusD

Re: Fort. suggestion

Post#21 » Fri May 31, 2019 5:41 am

Fortresses are ok. The biggest problem are the players. With coordination from both sides, you can have the best fort battles ever encountered. Going out from postern and attacking the attackers backline. Jumping on them when they will try to push inside, coordinating attacks between warbands, setting traps for the attackers, etc. For that you need solid players, which sadly cannot be found

Ads
Alfa1986

Post#22 » Fri May 31, 2019 6:16 am

You should not consider the game as something more, if such strategies are not created by the conditions of those who create the battle scenario in advance, none of the players will specifically develop such complex defense / attack strategies, which are very difficult to implement in practice without well-functioning work and coordination. therefore, the only sane strategy for the defenders is a tankwall, for the attackers a push.
15th orks on a dead elf's chest
yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

Elabas

Post#23 » Fri May 31, 2019 11:28 am

TiberiusD wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 5:41 am Going out from postern and attacking the attackers backline. Jumping on them when they will try to push inside, coordinating attacks between warbands, setting traps for the attackers
Why would the defenders do that? There would be two possible outcomes:
  • They are successful and kill the attackers = attackers are back knocking on the front door in 5 mins
  • They fail, get sent to jail and lose the fort
The best thing you can do as a defender is to be as passive as possible since that has the highest probability of winning.
Rotkinson - Chosen (40/5x)
Sokhos - Disciple of Khaine (40/4x)
Motzruk - Choppa (35/4x)

Addons: Social Window 2.0 | QueuePopTimer | FortReservation

Dajciekrwi

Post#24 » Fri May 31, 2019 11:32 am

TiberiusD wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 5:41 am Fortresses are ok. The biggest problem are the players. With coordination from both sides, you can have the best fort battles ever encountered. Going out from postern and attacking the attackers backline. Jumping on them when they will try to push inside, coordinating attacks between warbands, setting traps for the attackers, etc. For that you need solid players, which sadly cannot be found
Ye, mostly the players just interfere in this game. Better it will be if we have some employers with contract to behave properly. :D

drmordread
Suspended

Post#25 » Fri May 31, 2019 2:34 pm

I think the best solution is the dropping of medals in the RvR lakes.
RR 60+ drop invader (15% chance)
(After city opens up)
RR 70+ drop warlord (10% chance)
RR 80+ drop Sov. (5% chance)

Total chance of dropping a high end medal is only 30% chance total. And since there is no city at the moment, the total chance of a player dropping an INV medal would be 15%.
Morrdread Ladydread Kickyerbutt Tamorrah Whisperrss SutSut Amniell
Lolyou Tahw Fortuna Sarissa Yiorrrgos
(and eight more to keep you guessing)

Bladepower7

Post#26 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:34 am

drmordread wrote: Fri May 31, 2019 2:34 pm I think the best solution is the dropping of medals in the RvR lakes.
RR 60+ drop invader (15% chance)
(After city opens up)
RR 70+ drop warlord (10% chance)
RR 80+ drop Sov. (5% chance)

Total chance of dropping a high end medal is only 30% chance total. And since there is no city at the moment, the total chance of a player dropping an INV medal would be 15%.
This is a different thing, that will not fix the main issue: give a reason to defend the last zone instead of "hope" to lose to get better reward on defending Fort.
KUMA: Order Japanese Guild ---- Art of Execution: OCE/SEA Guild
Bladetemplar - KotBS 40/81 ----- Bladepower - CHO 40/82
Bladelegend - WL 40/60 ----- Bladeboss - BO 40/70

KotBS have low dps: https://imgur.com/PX59rru

Grobbok

Post#27 » Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:01 pm

Bladepower7 wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 2:13 pm How to make everyone happy? That's probably the 1 million dollars question,
I have solution, make one money, no matter what you play u get it, soon or later, depends on price, but you can play fort, rvr, sc, or even pve and you can have all items and all ppl are happy
make this game fun for fans
lider of Da fat squigs guild

Dajciekrwi

Post#28 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:24 pm

Grobbok wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:01 pm
Bladepower7 wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 2:13 pm How to make everyone happy? That's probably the 1 million dollars question,
I have solution, make one money, no matter what you play u get it, soon or later, depends on price, but you can play fort, rvr, sc, or even pve and you can have all items and all ppl are happy
Im completly agreed with Grobbok, it simply resolution for anyone! It will give all players a common reason to fight in relam defense or conquer in every corner of Old World !

Ads
DaWolf

Post#29 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:11 pm

Grobbok wrote: Sat Jun 01, 2019 9:01 pm
Why not on a private server that includes only a handful of fans and for a niche game.
Anyway sooner or later everyone will end up having the max stuff. With more or less perseverance for one as for the others. Hardcore gamers will be the first, as always, and casuals will go to their rhythms.

Otherwise, personally, and I'm sure to be crazy, but I keep playing, for the game ... Nothing to **** stuff. I'm going on fort if I can, just because it's the logical continuation of the game.
But what is certain is that as Destro, I will never let the Order win just to go make a fort.

And if I can afford, perhaps I haven't understand taht another one said it before, but there is a shell in the reasoning of "Give medals to the camp defending the last zone" , it is called : xrealms. We all know the human being and especially the people on this server. what will happen is that they will push to the last zone and then in the last zone everyone will go to the defending camp, like that win / win.

Collateral

Post#30 » Mon Jun 03, 2019 3:54 pm

Make invader drop in the last zone. Problem solved. If you win the zone you get 2 medals, if you lose you get 1 (you can make a quest to take the enemy keep, very simple solution also). Or make them equal for both sides. Excluding one side from the loot creates even more imbalance in the long run, and people will complain just as they are now.