Recent Topics

Ads

Starting BW which crafting for easy gold income

Let's talk about... everything else

Poll: Which crafting skill for BW (without other alts)

salvaging + talismans
11%
butchering - sell everthing
26%
culti + apothecary
53%
scavenging + talismans
11%
something else (specify in comment)
No votes
Total votes: 19

Phantasm

Starting BW which crafting for easy gold income

Post#1 » Sun May 05, 2019 6:44 pm

After entering my choppa to t4 I lost any hope ill ever get fun of this class. Too much dependant on everything, gear, RR, guard, heal, everthing. Therfore I decided to roll BW. I used to play range classes so no science here. Whats my concern is, how to earn gold. So my question for you, which crafting skill I should get to equip myself with talismans and pots later on.
I start from one penny:)

Ads
adamthelc

Re: Starting BW which crafting for easy gold income

Post#2 » Sun May 05, 2019 6:56 pm

Salvaging or Cultivating.

epics

Post#3 » Sun May 05, 2019 7:32 pm

Phantasm wrote: Sun May 05, 2019 6:44 pm After entering my choppa to t4 I lost any hope ill ever get fun of this class. Too much dependant on everything, gear, RR, guard, heal, everthing. Therfore I decided to roll BW. I used to play range classes so no science here. Whats my concern is, how to earn gold. So my question for you, which crafting skill I should get to equip myself with talismans and pots later on.
I start from one penny:)

leveling my BW has been the most un-fun experience in any game ive ever played. I've never felt more powerless against higher level or geared players than i do on a BW where im punished on top of my abilities not landing. Id say its only saving grace is you can kinda aoe farm monsters later on. Just letting you know since it sounds like your complaints match my own experiences with BW. Even after messing with different builds and finding some mild success, you're just harshly put back in your place when your spells bounce off healers and a Choppa or chosen just walks over you.

If you want a class who doesnt seem to need anyone, white lion is it. Ill be rolling one since i finally dragged my feet to lvl 40 yesterday.

Anyway, scavenging gave a lot of extra gold, even if you're just npcing the materials. And you'll be aoe farming monsters a lot for fast pve exp between pug SC pops.

Phantasm

Post#4 » Sun May 05, 2019 8:40 pm

I dont want cheesy WL. I used to play one to 60rr and it was like stealing candies from kids. No fun. I want challenging classes. But also fit my habbits. Casual gaming, no pressure on score, no full trinity required.

Ototo

Post#5 » Sun May 05, 2019 11:10 pm

Engi is being great fun to level and play to me. Like really fun. Unlike in live servers where it was a painfull experience.
Spoiler:

Phantasm

Post#6 » Thu May 09, 2019 1:08 pm

Thanks for all advices and votes. I decided to go with butchering and sell everthing, later on farming scales.

fsraelyrice

Post#7 » Sat Jul 17, 2021 12:17 pm

Thank you for your advice! I hope now I will pump my character faster. Leveling up your character is my least favorite part of any game. Especially when there are battles with players with 40+ lvl. At such moments, I feel completely disappointed and even ready to quit the game. When the game has the opportunity to replenish the game deposit to develop faster, I always strive to do so. Sometimes it's not a pity to throw 100-150 dollars on the game. In general, as far as I know, there is an opportunity to play games for real money, and I'm not talking about gambling. Only I have never been interested in this in detail. Perhaps less time was spent on character development then.

TanithScout

Post#8 » Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:06 pm

There's no question. You need a reliable gold income but also something to help you play the game. Cultivating it is. If you aren't concerned with automatic lower income try butcher. Its an alternative and stacks of some pots can be very lucrative for you exscept you will have to sacrifice available play time.
Qonrad, the knave of Nagarythe, Ghost of the Garior.

Imperial, Myrmidia's Chosen

Live: Karak Azgal Guild: They Took Our Jobs (Explicit Content) Char: Neomir/HCTBoom/Jinnz

Ads