Let's talk about... everything else
rmpl

Re: When New Gear of 2h tank release?

Post#51 » Thu May 02, 2019 10:37 am

Tesq wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:05 pm
Chinesehero wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:20 pm Bastion Stairs
what is this thing?
Only new gear can help the SC alive. No ppl play it anymore
Dungeon in CW, supposed to be pre sentinel one but i have to agree is cooler prob have it of higher lv.
its not pre sentinel, it requires full sentinel ward to enter

Ads
Tesq

Post#52 » Thu May 02, 2019 2:06 pm

rmpl wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 10:37 am
what is this thing?
Dungeon in CW, supposed to be pre sentinel one but i have to agree is cooler prob have it of higher lv.

i wrote suppose to be (as in live was that way),

s3rv0

Post#53 » Thu May 02, 2019 5:59 pm

Not this again. Why are you killing SCs by making more content for PVE? I don't even want to come back and sit in the dungeon to get the gear I need for pvp... PVE used to be alternative and not forced like we are getting it here now.

Alresidas

Post#54 » Thu May 02, 2019 7:04 pm

Live never had BiS bits and pieces of gear that were exclusively tied to PvE...Oh wait.

It was only due to rampant duping that the vast majority of players never had to endure the bugfest that was Live PvE ~ or pray to RNGesus to not drop gear for the non-existant engi, again, for the bajillionth time.

Compared to Live PvE, the RoR PvE is in a good-enough, workable state with reasonable solutions for its loot distribution.
I'd understand if people were upset about the PvE-exclusive wards and the way they are used to goad people through all dungeons, but complaining about the very concept of PvE - whilst hinting at Live - is just sad.

adamthelc

Post#55 » Fri May 03, 2019 1:37 am

Alresidas wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 7:04 pm Live never had BiS bits and pieces of gear that were exclusively tied to PvE...Oh wait.

It was only due to rampant duping that the vast majority of players never had to endure the bugfest that was Live PvE ~ or pray to RNGesus to not drop gear for the non-existant engi, again, for the bajillionth time.

Compared to Live PvE, the RoR PvE is in a good-enough, workable state with reasonable solutions for its loot distribution.
I'd understand if people were upset about the PvE-exclusive wards and the way they are used to goad people through all dungeons, but complaining about the very concept of PvE - whilst hinting at Live - is just sad.
Yeah the complaints about Tyrant in a "PvP game" dwarf anything in this iteration of the game.

I didnt know the engineer gear never dropping was a thing. I did so many sewer runs and stopped playing my engineer before I ever got the helmet. My friends did enjoy spam linking the one that dropped when I wasnt around though. So the quests they give now are pretty cool.

That is my only complaint and it not so much how the ward system forces you to do all dungeons that bothers me. It's that it starts with Gunbad. For whatever reason I hate that dungeon and cant get it started on any character.

During the sentinel release event though I was all about doing those dungeons without the wards while I could.

Manatikik

Post#56 » Fri May 03, 2019 1:43 am

adamthelc wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 1:37 am
Alresidas wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 7:04 pm Live never had BiS bits and pieces of gear that were exclusively tied to PvE...Oh wait.

Yeah the complaints about Tyrant in a "PvP game" dwarf anything in this iteration of the game.

I didnt know the engineer gear never dropping was a thing. I did so many sewer runs and stopped playing my engineer before I ever got the helmet. My friends did enjoy spam linking the one that dropped when I wasnt around though. So the quests they give now are pretty cool.

That is my only complaint and it not so much how the ward system forces you to do all dungeons that bothers me. It's that it starts with Gunbad. For whatever reason I hate that dungeon and cant get it started on any character.

During the sentinel release event though I was all about doing those dungeons without the wards while I could.
Gunbad is a terrible looking zone but with a good group you can do the full dungeon the full 3 times in ~7 hours. Pretty fast to get to city dungeons. Most annoying thing isn't requiring wards but that it takes ~50 days (and thats if you don't miss a day and do it to a T) to get the Jewelry piece for Sentinel when you already then have to run it every week after for the gem.
<Montague><Capulet>

Chinesehero

Post#57 » Fri May 03, 2019 10:35 am

rmpl wrote: Thu May 02, 2019 10:37 am
what is this thing?
i didnt get the ring yet

shaggyboomboom

Post#58 » Fri May 03, 2019 11:17 am

i got the stats for new 2h gear

Ads
kuj0jotar0

Post#59 » Fri May 03, 2019 11:35 am

Dunno what's in the mind of the devs but if i wanted to play pve i would had join a wotlk, tbc or Classic wow server. This thing that bis Gear have to be in pve sucks.

peterthepan3

Post#60 » Fri May 03, 2019 11:46 am

kuj0jotar0 wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 11:35 am Dunno what's in the mind of the devs but if i wanted to play pve i would had join a wotlk, tbc or Classic wow server. This thing that bis Gear have to be in pve sucks.
Gunbad for me, daddy!