Recent Topics

Ads

MAY be a silly question...

Let's talk about... everything else
Zlove

Re: MAY be a silly question...

Post#41 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:37 pm

Agreed Irrelevant. After War closed Dec 18th I went hunting on the Net to feed my War need and found the art Mythic had done for the vampire counts. I sat there with tears and no words for the anger at EA and Mythic for their piss poor handling of Warhammer.

I played War from almost the start. I love/loved it like no other game before or since. I know that what is being built here will take much time to finish and honestly I'm ok with that. I watched the game I love be destroyed bit by bit for years on end. Now I will watch it build back up. Thank you to the people that are doing this. May the War Gods of Coffee bless and keep you.
Leader of Black Library
Zlove zealot
Zelove dok

Ads
PartizanRUS

Post#42 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:49 pm

Archer wrote:Sega pays GW for use of the Warhammer Fantasy Battle IP.
Warhammer online AoR was the Warhammer Fantasy RolePlay IP
two seperate beasts that are set in the warhammer universe (aka lotr with added halflings soup)
Burn heretics and mutants, purge the unclean. ingame - Partizan . Hammer of Sigmar guild [RUS]
Image https://i.imgur.com/Un7WASp.jpg Image Image

Archer

Post#43 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:00 am

HOT POT 65 points per model
Profile M WS BS S T W I A Ld Troop Type
Hot Pot - - - - 4 3 - - - War Machine (Stone Thrower)
Halfling Crew 4 2 4 2 2 1 5 1 8 -

Unit Size: 1 Crew: 3 Equipment (Crew):
 Hand weapon
Special Rules:
 Hot Pot

this was questionable way back in the early days, guess they did not fully understand lotr lore when they decided on this track. goes to show GW

Telen
Suspended

Post#44 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:45 am

I'll only ever blame EA. The game was doing really well. 2nd biggest mmo sub base in the first 6 months. Then EA pulled all funding. War never got any real updates and people started to leave.

Archer

Post#45 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:59 pm

what if gw didnt cancel climax (then selling the same ip / game idea onto mythic..)
but still, mythic need to take their share of the blame. they certainly enjoyed sharing their ex colleagues salaries around between themselves.

JeFawk

Post#46 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 1:59 pm

Archer wrote:what if gw didnt cancel climax (then selling the same ip / game idea onto mythic..)
but still, mythic need to take their share of the blame. they certainly enjoyed sharing their ex colleagues salaries around between themselves.
I won't be cleaning the forum after you again so be careful how much you drink, you're not Elven.

xxkreosxx

Post#47 » Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:02 pm

Zlove wrote: I played War from almost the start. I love/loved it like no other game before or since. I know that what is being built here will take much time to finish and honestly I'm ok with that. I watched the game I love be destroyed bit by bit for years on end. Now I will watch it build back up. Thank you to the people that are doing this. May the War Gods of Coffee bless and keep you.

./salute
Best said right here.