Recent Topics

Ads

Any chance for Overlord/Imp to return?

Let's talk about... everything else

Moderators: Developer, Management, Web Developer

User avatar
Stortz
Posts: 109

Re: Any chance for Overlord/Imp to return?

Post#21 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:24 am

wargrimnir wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:16 pm
I've stated before I have no issue bringing the set back. At least I feel that way until I read the forums. Then I start to wonder if the set was simply too good, as it was really intended to be a nice appearance piece with just okay stats.
you could make the temporary compromise of bringing them back as cosmetic gear with a high renown requirement
in fact, why not introduce a lot of cosmetic gear with renown tiers ? should be a no brainer carrot for the stick to get the server more action (not that it's lacking on it) while giving you guys time to work on "real content" without nagging from the more anxious part of the community
maybe cosmetic gear in 2 weeks?

Ads
User avatar
Gangan
Posts: 549

Re: Any chance for Overlord/Imp to return?

Post#22 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:02 am

Stortz wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:24 am
Spoiler:
wargrimnir wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:16 pm
I've stated before I have no issue bringing the set back. At least I feel that way until I read the forums. Then I start to wonder if the set was simply too good, as it was really intended to be a nice appearance piece with just okay stats.
you could make the temporary compromise of bringing them back as cosmetic gear with a high renown requirement
(...)
The appearance is already used for the Invader-set^^
Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 50+ Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 61 Drengur - WP 64
Iznogoud - Sham 40+ Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+
originating from Drakenwald

Chinesehero
Legacy RR80
Posts: 772

Re: Any chance for Overlord/Imp to return?

Post#23 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:25 am

if wp not buy them yet, it really hurt. They are important to dps WP
And My 1500 purple seal still here. It should let ppl buy them before the game close the item

Pierce
Legacy RR80
Posts: 8

Re: Any chance for Overlord/Imp to return?

Post#24 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:57 pm

Not only for the appearance, not because they're rly good but Bring them back please. Missing last piece on char & it annoys me.
Ty Ty

User avatar
Dalsie
Posts: 47

Re: Any chance for Overlord/Imp to return?

Post#25 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:36 pm

Just a friendly bump. Would be nice to have these back, options are always nice.
Orrud -> Hirn -> Norn -> Marty'r Square

User avatar
Skullgrin
Posts: 437

Re: Any chance for Overlord/Imp to return?

Post#26 » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:54 pm

Eh, IMO they should be brought back. I have both sets of them and while the tank bonuses are fairly nice, neither set is what I'd consider OP. The truth is they are now outclassed by newer sets stats, and gaining their set bonuses just isn't worth losing the bonuses you get from running 3/3 of Oppressor/Vanquisher, or even Conqueror/Dominator for that matter. The best thing about them was their appearance, and having options there is never a bad thing.
Image
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/85
Thargimmm - Ironbreaker 40/70

User avatar
Osred
Posts: 390

Re: Any chance for Overlord/Imp to return?

Post#27 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:21 pm

Ive never seen anyone use them for their bonuses anyway. Just their appearences
Ilthain - Archmage
Volketh - Blackguard
Osgrim - Ironbreaker
Osarion - Swordmaster
Osirion - White Lion
Osri - Engineer
Osgard - Slayer
Osred - Knight

User avatar
peterthepan3
Posts: 6509

Re: Any chance for Overlord/Imp to return?

Post#28 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:24 pm

Osred wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:21 pm
Ive never seen anyone use them for their bonuses anyway. Just their appearences
2-set is very good for tanks.
Image

Ads
User avatar
NoRKaLKiLLa
Legacy RR80
Posts: 1017
Contact:

Re: Any chance for Overlord/Imp to return?

Post#29 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:43 pm

Seals of Paragon and Exemplar are going to stop dropping next week. No need to hoard them as they'll never be used for anything again. Nothing will ever be added again that needs seals to buy, so purchase your pots with them now while you can, as renown pots will be purchasable with a to-be-determined number of current high-level currency.
Image

User avatar
SmackdownNinja
Posts: 72

Re: Any chance for Overlord/Imp to return?

Post#30 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:32 pm

NoRKaLKiLLa wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:43 pm
Seals of Paragon and Exemplar are going to stop dropping next week. No need to hoard them as they'll never be used for anything again. Nothing will ever be added again that needs seals to buy, so purchase your pots with them now while you can, as renown pots will be purchasable with a to-be-determined number of current high-level currency.
So the people who only have half a set completed are SOL then? No way it could be brought back for even a day or somthing?
Voldro BG-81

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 25 guests