Recent Topics

Ads

Any chance for Overlord/Imp to return?

Let's talk about... everything else
TiberiusD

Re: Any chance for Overlord/Imp to return?

Post#51 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:30 pm

All,

one piece of Overlord/Imperator was 150 exemplars and 250 paragons.
For achieving both full sets you needed 600 exemplars and 1000 paragons.

NOW:

Seals of Exemplars can be obtained by killing People in T2/T3 or by completing two "kill 50 <race>". These quests can be found one in T2 any WC and one in T3 any WC. The reward for each quest is 10 exemplars. Both quests are updating in the same time so at the end you can redeem 20 seals of exemplars (green) from them. This quests are repeatable

Seals of Paragon can be obtained only in T4/Fort zones by killing people or by completing one quest "Kill 100 <race>". You can get this quest from main T4 maps like Praag, Thundermountain and Dragonwake. Only there you can redeem those also. The reward Is 5 seals of paragon (purple) per quest.

I am one of the few lucky ones which managed to get them and also I have both of Doomsday weapons. :)

Tibdum

Ads
Dalsie

Post#52 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:37 pm

Can we have feedback on this to either remove from players who already have these pieces or bring them back?
Orrud -> Hirn -> Norn -> Marty'r Square

SmackdownNinja

Post#53 » Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:59 pm

Dalsie wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:37 pm Can we have feedback on this to either remove from players who already have these pieces or bring them back?
I think it would make sense now more then ever to bring the sets back due to all the new people coming in. It will allow them to have more gearing options and to be able to spend all the seals their getting!
Voldro BG-85
Nuketown BW-82

Chinesehero

Post#54 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 2:56 pm

TiberiusD wrote: Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:30 pm All,

one piece of Overlord/Imperator was 150 exemplars and 250 paragons.
For achieving both full sets you needed 600 exemplars and 1000 paragons.

NOW:

Seals of Exemplars can be obtained by killing People in T2/T3 or by completing two "kill 50 <race>". These quests can be found one in T2 any WC and one in T3 any WC. The reward for each quest is 10 exemplars. Both quests are updating in the same time so at the end you can redeem 20 seals of exemplars (green) from them. This quests are repeatable

Seals of Paragon can be obtained only in T4/Fort zones by killing people or by completing one quest "Kill 100 <race>". You can get this quest from main T4 maps like Praag, Thundermountain and Dragonwake. Only there you can redeem those also. The reward Is 5 seals of paragon (purple) per quest.

I am one of the few lucky ones which managed to get them and also I have both of Doomsday weapons. :)

Tibdum
they can buy now?

Jabba

Post#55 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:27 pm

There is basically zero point in these now, they're not particularly quick to get. The appearances are used elsewhere. With the new gear that's come out since these were removed, you have far better uses for their slots when mixing sets.
Tushi Splats Tush Emoalbino Podge

Dalsie

Post#56 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:34 pm

Jabba wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 3:27 pm There is basically zero point in these now, they're not particularly quick to get. The appearances are used elsewhere. With the new gear that's come out since these were removed, you have far better uses for their slots when mixing sets.
Yea, well, uh, that's just like your opinion man.
Still a good option that only some people have access to
Orrud -> Hirn -> Norn -> Marty'r Square

Sulorie

Post#57 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 4:48 pm

I would have liked to check out the 10% chance on hit 30% snare proc on WE set.
Dying is no option.