Recent Topics

Ads

Redeye/Gunbad/Sentinel

Let's talk about... everything else
CeeJay89

Redeye/Gunbad/Sentinel

Post#1 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:53 pm

Stupid question, but I can't accurately find any information on how to obtain Redeye/Sentinel. I've been playing for a while, off and on, but never actually did these.

How does one even enter Gunbad? Is Redeye drops from the bosses, or a quest set?

The more details the better! Thanks a heap.

Ads
gerard86

Re: Redeye/Gunbad/Sentinel

Post#2 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:19 pm

Hey there, quick explanation from me i think others could explain it further in detail.

For Redeye, the gloves and boots drop in massive(gold) bags from gunbad, any PQs will do.

The rest of the pieces drop from end bosses (inside portals) in left and right wing . Mid wing has 2 bosses , so there are a particular set drop from them each.

These 4 bosses are fixed to drop items in the same slot and there will be 2 drops for your grp each time the bosses are killed. (im not sure if a set peice can drop for a class which is not in the 6 man group).

For these 4 pieces, there is also a bad luck protection via quests which reward the set piece after you have killed the respective boss 3 times, just zone in and take these quests to see what im talking about, the rewards correspond to the set piece they drop.

Sentinel drops from city dungeons, someone else explain those i am not sure sorry.

CeeJay89

Post#3 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:38 pm

gerard86 wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:19 pm Hey there, quick explanation from me i think others could explain it further in detail.

For Redeye, the gloves and boots drop in massive(gold) bags from gunbad, any PQs will do.

The rest of the pieces drop from end bosses (inside portals) in left and right wing . Mid wing has 2 bosses , so there are a particular set drop from them each.

These 4 bosses are fixed to drop items in the same slot and there will be 2 drops for your grp each time the bosses are killed. (im not sure if a set peice can drop for a class which is not in the 6 man group).

For these 4 pieces, there is also a bad luck protection via quests which reward the set piece after you have killed the respective boss 3 times, just zone in and take these quests to see what im talking about, the rewards correspond to the set piece they drop.

Sentinel drops from city dungeons, someone else explain those i am not sure sorry.
Awesome, thank you. Where is the NPC/portal to Gunbad?

Miszczu5647

Post#4 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:47 pm

North-West corner of Badlands. Also you can use a scroll to port there. Obtainable in Guild Hall in respective capitol. Ofc you need to be in a guild to enter and buy.
Srul - Shaman
Sruula - Witch Elf
Jurwulf Srulson - Chosen

Xaun

Post#5 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:52 pm

***And the guild needs to be L29 or above for Gunbad scrolls to be available to buy

ChicagoJoe

Post#6 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:21 pm

Did a dozen gunbad runs, none in last few months. Bosses were so tough even with experienced people and good class mixture we usually could not finish. I understand that it has been tweaked. Killed maybe 1-2 bosses total.

Can a good party mix get through a wing without a pro guide along? Jedi had a great walkthrough in the forums somewhere, would it be enough?
primary IB 8X, EN8X, WP7X, SL7X, KOTBS6X, and a bunch of under rr60 toons on order and destro with other classes.

Manatikik

Post#7 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:22 pm

ChicagoJoe wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:21 pm Did a dozen gunbad runs, none in last few months. Bosses were so tough even with experienced people and good class mixture we usually could not finish. I understand that it has been tweaked. Killed maybe 1-2 bosses total.

Can a good party mix get through a wing without a pro guide along? Jedi had a great walkthrough in the forums somewhere, would it be enough?
If your tanks aren’t brain dead gunbad is literally a walk in the park. A good group can clear the whole thing in less than 3 hours.
<Montague><Capulet>

ChicagoJoe

Post#8 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:27 pm

Thanks for the reply. Maybe it is time to try again!
primary IB 8X, EN8X, WP7X, SL7X, KOTBS6X, and a bunch of under rr60 toons on order and destro with other classes.

Ads
Manatikik

Post#9 » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:29 pm

ChicagoJoe wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:27 pm Thanks for the reply. Maybe it is time to try again!
Yea in the last year they’ve tweaked it twice to be easier and take less time. Doesn’t make you want to
Kill yourself anymore.
<Montague><Capulet>

ChicagoJoe

Post#10 » Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:12 pm

Because of this conversation I did middle yesterday with my KOTBS and got through. 1st big boss 1st try, 2nd big boss took 3+ tries but we were successful. No gold bags, but nice stuff in bags each time. Got a chest piece from final boss. Overall really cool. Will try to complete the set, which is pretty nice for tanks. Looks like it offers +armor for all classes... maybe really nice for healers as well.