Recent Topics

Ads

wh compared with we

Let's talk about... everything else
Sulorie

Re: wh compared with we

Post#51 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:03 am

Nidwin wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:42 am No,
except if your witch elf hacks and bypass the 10s cooldown on Witchbrew. But that's not important as long as everyone's happy with his/her gameplay and build. :D
You stack WB with your other attack abilities to increase sustained dmg. He didn't said to use WB proc on other finishers, albeit you could do it, as WB lasts for 6 hits, and you only need 5 to max your mechanic again without additional tactics.

Mystry wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:40 am Frankly I question why a WH/WE should not be able to solo a healer. That's their entire job is to ambush backline classes.
They can't solo tanks. They can't solo any ranged DPS. They can MAYBE beat a melee DPS as long as it isn't a marauder, and now they can't solo healers either. They are practically garbage for warbands compared to every other melee. WH/WE feels like they have no place in the game. It's why I stopped playing mine and switched to SM and WP.
It was said, you can't kill a good healer, who can detaunt. Some healers, who can't cleanse double healdebuff will be still in trouble but this is more of a solo issue.
How come you think to be unable to kill rdps?
Are you projecting your own experiences on others?
Dying is no option.

Ads
Mystry
Suspended

Post#52 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:07 am

Ranged DPS with a brain have no trouble kiting WH (and I assume WE as well).

Sulorie

Post#53 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:05 am

Mystry wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:07 am Ranged DPS with a brain have no trouble kiting WH (and I assume WE as well).
You have plenty tools to counter them.
Dying is no option.

peterthepan3

Post#54 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:36 am

Nidwin wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:42 am
peterthepan3 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:41 pm WB damage is crazy good for sustained, you can debuff corp with the BO, the ICD was brought down to 0.5 seconds; it's just very good for keeping up sustained hurt (particularly when your group realise this and spec accordingly to facilitate to it).
No,
except if your witch elf hacks and bypass the 10s cooldown on Witchbrew. But that's not important as long as everyone's happy with his/her gameplay and build. :D
I am talking about WEs I play with in group encounters: Witchbrew tends to be the go-to spec.

Maybe if you are just soloing in a warband then there are other specs better suited to the 'get in, get out asap' playstyle, but for group play, Witchbrew is a beast (as is evident in that most WEs spec for it in GvG).

Nabaro

Post#55 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:17 am

I liked SS with snares and AA speed more, now I'm back to Witchbrew. To my regret.
Triv, Nabari \ Nerv, Virt
https://www.twitch.tv/nabaro

karib

Post#56 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:01 pm

Give us (WH) our (only one) aoe spell back !!!

-Just my 2 cents

WExWH

Post#57 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:32 pm

Nabaro wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:17 am I liked SS with snares and AA speed more, now I'm back to Witchbrew. To my regret.
how can you love a 15%snare :shock:

ScaliTerrore

Post#58 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:06 pm

Even after reading 6 pages, I did not understand which is the state of WH and WE, 80% of the commenta seems like the classical fanboys vs haters (ps4 vs Xbox, android vs apple, got vs lotr, cod vs Bf & ecc ecc).

There is someone that can make an objective analysis about these two Classes and make a list of the strenghts of both and what each of them can do better compared to the other one?

Ads
Sulorie

Post#59 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:54 pm

ScaliTerrore wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:06 pm Even after reading 6 pages, I did not understand which is the state of WH and WE, 80% of the commenta seems like the classical fanboys vs haters (ps4 vs Xbox, android vs apple, got vs lotr, cod vs Bf & ecc ecc).

There is someone that can make an objective analysis about these two Classes and make a list of the strenghts of both and what each of them can do better compared to the other one?
Pick the class, which style is most appealing to you. Their combat efficiency is pretty the same, despite some minor differences.
Dying is no option.

Wdova

Post#60 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:16 pm

We procs:
Pierce armor - 100% armore ignore any angle 10s CD
Witchbrew - corporal dmg to Your attacks
Wracking pains - Spirit dmg proc + weapon skill/toughnes debuff
HRT finisher--wounds debuff
MT - tactic +15%dmg for 10s when using from stealth attack
SR - tactic 600dmg absorb when get crit
ToB - tactic + 25% chance to increase dmg by 15% when get hit
FM - tactic 3% increase crit chance per bloodlust
Looks sexy

Cons:
Less potent finishers
Less survivability than WH thanks to lack 100% parry

Conclusion:
We is more dmg oriented with more attacks ignoring armor

WH pros:
Exit wounds - finisher high physical dmg dealing +240 strenght, weapon skill, toughnes debuff
Absolution - finisher high phys. dmg
BaL - finisher high phys. dmg dot + end tick
RB - skill 100% parry for 5s
ST - tactic for Sb which now ignore 50% armor And CD Down to 5s
IF - tactic 50% aa haste on crit
Vindication - tactic for 35% dmg increase on disrubt
Looks Van Helsing style

Cons:
Less attacks ignoring armor
The hat
Less viable tactics which increase dmg(on disrubt only)
No viable increase crit chance tactic

Conclusion:
WH is better for killing robe-medium targets And strugle against targets who stack armor.

No idea how this change over Last year or two.
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+