Ads

Fix The Order Zerg

Let's talk about... everything else
peterthepan3

Re: Fix The Order Zerg

Post#51 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:44 pm

Nidwin wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:40 am
peterthepan3 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:10 am @Nidwin

that's an unfair comment to make: Destro zerging it up a few months back had nothing to do with state of WL (a class that is all but irrelevant in largescale RvR).
I used "when" and not "because" to give a timestamp, my bad.

But it seems you and me have a problem, especially the you part and the me isn't interested in your part, not at all.
Haha okay mate! :)

Ads
Sahngar

Post#52 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:50 pm

Jabba wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:10 am because most of the good players with good setups have swapped to farm the aao leaving the mindless zerglings on the other side, doesn't change the fact that most of the zerg vs zerg fights and all the keep takes would be won by the larger side
So if all the good players have left the zerg in order to farm them (ie, logging off Order, in this case, to play their Destro toons and farm the aao) all that's left is the mindless average zerg player?
Correct?

I'm sorry but in the case of blob vs blob, numbers are going to win 9/10. So if you want to win that fight, dont blob

Glorian

Post#53 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:46 pm

There are several suggestions for using aao to give the underpopulated side a bonus vs "The Zerg".
Roughly 2 years ago it was the same with da big Destro Zerg.
So there were two releases to cope with that.
One was to implement the towable AoE cannons with whom you do massive damage on clumped enemies. And even more Damage if you had AAO. The Problem was that the zerg simply took 4 of these AoE Cannons and then shot the lower populated side even with Aoe Cannons.

Try 2 was:
If you had aao the enemy has reduced wounds in the lakes. Up to -2000 health on some occasions. So your Hero Wb was capable of killing another Zerg Warband with less damage bursts. All nice and good, but the problem was: If your side was overpopulated, and you fought with your guild premade wb vs an underpopulated premade wb they simply killed you because there were more of your side in the zone. But not neccisarily around you and not helping you.
There was no sollution to something like area-aao. It is always the whole zone.

hogun

Post#54 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:55 pm

Xrealm existe we see it every day ! Dev have not found a solution for the moment . we can only congratulate the players who stay in their kingdom to fight heroically.

every time a zerg side is a part of the players on the other side have to change realm. We can thus note that these last times a good part of the players destru prefrere zerg and come to the order side. finally I am surprised that with 4 wb we can not try to defend a keep even against the double of players. with only 2 entered including an easy countered (postern).

cya soon under my boots ! :twisted:

ps : sorry for my bad english
My video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65aHhb4kCJU
DAMMAZ KRON !
Hogun - IB 80+ Hoguun RP 80+ Hogunn ING 80+ HOG Slayer 80+ Gor IB 2M 50
(KOBS,WH,WP,BW,SW,WL,SM,BO,CHOSEN,SH,MAGUS, MARAU ,CHOP,SHAM )40+

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyJx3So8q6o

Allie
Suspended

Post#55 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:52 pm

DirkDaring wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:49 am Could just finally remove the AOE caps, sure it`ll help the zerg, but it will also help those that are outnumbered, and remind the zerglings that just because they have the largest blob going, they are not safe , hiding in the zerg.

many times on live we wiped 140 + order zergs with just 1 guild Alliance wb on keep defense, bring back the ablity for small organized groups to wipe zergs, through better gameplay.
IF they make Sorcs better at bombing like BWs are i 100% like this idea

Zaxxond

Post#56 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:08 pm

Sahngar wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:50 pm
Jabba wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:10 am because most of the good players with good setups have swapped to farm the aao leaving the mindless zerglings on the other side, doesn't change the fact that most of the zerg vs zerg fights and all the keep takes would be won by the larger side
So if all the good players have left the zerg in order to farm them (ie, logging off Order, in this case, to play their Destro toons and farm the aao) all that's left is the mindless average zerg player?
Correct?

I'm sorry but in the case of blob vs blob, numbers are going to win 9/10. So if you want to win that fight, dont blob
Any 6 man worth their salt has toons on both sides to do exactly this to avoid the malus. Often times in zone kill count (Prior to keep take) the side that doesn't have malus leads the zone in kills. This stat is what I have noticed in NA Prime. Not to sure about EU Prime.

Nidwin

Post#57 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:40 am

Zaxxond wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:08 pm [
Spoiler:
quote=Sahngar post_id=349541 time=1552913416 user_id=7381]
Correct?

Any 6 man worth their salt has toons on both sides to do exactly this to avoid the malus. Often times in zone kill count (Prior to keep take) the side that doesn't have malus leads the zone in kills. This stat is what I have noticed in NA Prime. Not to sure about EU Prime.
[/quote]

EU-prime is now up to 250 vs 350 in the same lake and 6 men groups get rolled over by the blobs. :lol:
If they are able to fix the slide show lag we'll finally have what Mythic promised us in 2008. Massive WARfare !!!! :roll:
Nidwinqq used teabag Magus [Hysteria]

Cimba

Post#58 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:57 am

Zaxxond wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:08 pm Any 6 man worth their salt has toons on both sides to do exactly this to avoid the malus. Often times in zone kill count (Prior to keep take) the side that doesn't have malus leads the zone in kills. This stat is what I have noticed in NA Prime. Not to sure about EU Prime.
Than there appear to be no 6 mans worth their salt during EU prime time, because I haven't noticed any increase in destro premades. But maybe thats just me.

Ads
Diggot
Suspended

Post#59 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:42 pm

Someone said yesterday when we were talking about how to obtain Conqueror-set that
when the set was initially released and destro zerged order to get their full Conq-sets,
the developers took away the conq-sets gained through zerging order ...

I don't know how much truth there is to that.. but i guess if they removed the conq-gear
from destro for zerging... time to punish order for zerging destro for an entire week.

That is.. if the Conqueror thing is true.

oaliaen

Post#60 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:47 pm

Why not? make a test week whit no aoe caps...lets see what happens, its a alpha tserver anyways.