Recent Topics

Ads

Fix The Order Zerg

Let's talk about... everything else
wachlarz

Re: Fix The Order Zerg

Post#41 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:24 am

We have mechanic more ppl >faster morale. Make more ppl in one spot > less dmg they make if more than 24+

Ads
Allie
Suspended

Post#42 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:32 am

NO i will NOT drink your KOOLaid!

Jabba

Post#43 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:37 am

Personally I would like something like a morale disabling effect depending on aao. For example:
aao is 0-20% = nothing changed
aao is 40-60 = morale 4 for overpopulated side disabled
aao is 80-100 = morale 3 is disabled
aaoe is 120-140 = morale 2 is disabled for overpopulated side.

Something like that, gives defenders a boost in defences if they're outnumbered massively without being as imbalanced as 2x damage some people have suggested which would just destroy balance all over the map for everyone
Tushi Splats Tush Emoalbino Podge

Allie
Suspended

Post#44 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:48 am

Jabba wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:37 am Personally I would like something like a morale disabling effect depending on aao. For example:

Something like that, gives defenders a boost in defences if they're outnumbered massively without being as imbalanced as 2x damage some people have suggested which would just destroy balance all over the map for everyone
interesting fix

Sahngar

Post#45 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:56 am

Jabba wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:37 am Personally I would like something like a morale disabling effect depending on aao. For example:

why when whenever I see zones with a pop imbalance, there is also a kill count imbalance going the other way?

peterthepan3

Post#46 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:09 am

That is because some clever players know how to capitalise on having AAO, and will pick off stragglers from the zerg for easy and higher rr. It is also due to the fact that people who are actually looking for real fights will swap over to outnumbered side to farm kills; blobs, on the other hand, don't tend to attract the top killers.

But I guess its easier to just moan incessantly.

Jabba

Post#47 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:10 am

Sahngar wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:56 am

why when whenever I see zones with a pop imbalance, there is also a kill count imbalance going the other way?
because most of the good players with good setups have swapped to farm the aao leaving the mindless zerglings on the other side, doesn't change the fact that most of the zerg vs zerg fights and all the keep takes would be won by the larger side
Tushi Splats Tush Emoalbino Podge

Nidwin

Post#48 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:40 am

peterthepan3 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:10 am @Nidwin

that's an unfair comment to make: Destro zerging it up a few months back had nothing to do with state of WL (a class that is all but irrelevant in largescale RvR).
I used "when" and not "because" to give a timestamp, my bad.

But it seems you and me have a problem, especially the you part and the me isn't interested in your part, not at all.
Nidwinqq used teabag Magus [Hysteria]

Ads
DirkDaring

Post#49 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:49 am

Could just finally remove the AOE caps, sure it`ll help the zerg, but it will also help those that are outnumbered, and remind the zerglings that just because they have the largest blob going, they are not safe , hiding in the zerg.

many times on live we wiped 140 + order zergs with just 1 guild Alliance wb on keep defense, bring back the ablity for small organized groups to wipe zergs, through better gameplay.

Nekkma

Post#50 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:56 am

DirkDaring wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:49 am Could just finally remove the AOE caps, sure it`ll help the zerg, but it will also help those that are outnumbered, and remind the zerglings that just because they have the largest blob going, they are not safe , hiding in the zerg.

many times on live we wiped 140 + order zergs with just 1 guild Alliance wb on keep defense, bring back the ablity for small organized groups to wipe zergs, through better gameplay.
Indeed, bombing is nerfed way to much. Bombing could use a slight tune up for sure.
Nekkma / Hjortron
Zatakk
Smultron