Recent Topics

Ads

If Order cannot win Scenarios, how do we get emblems?

Let's talk about... everything else
Unstoppable1776
Banned

Re: If Order cannot win Scenarios, how do we get emblems?

Post#61 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:20 am

Aliram wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:58 am Funny thread indeed.
Tons of useless posts (that supposed to be funny, I guess..) or obvious trolling.

I'm not complaining at all, I couldn't care less honestly. I haven't played for about 2.5 years now, just downloaded the game again a week ago and played for a few days, on both sides. And I have to say that absolutely nothing changed since the 2016-17. Order side are terrible at SC's, for a bunch of the reasons, but it's so silly to deny this fact.
Yes, of course, sometimes order win, and 32 lost streak looks kinda strange, but I'd say the winrate of destro side is about 75-80%.
I name just a few:
- Lack of tanks and melee classes in general, that result in 'no frontlane' on order side in majority of cases. Playing as engi or bw, usually I'm having 5-7 destro melees on me already 5 secs after the fight starts (oh yeah, guess I'm terrible at positioning...) and this typical destro melee train keep steamrolling with no resistance.
- Lack of or just bad healers. So many times I've seen this picture, 3 shammys, 2 DoKs and 1-2 zealots on destro side and just one AM on our side, who decided to be a DPS, okay. Even if we got several healers (situation which happen quite rarely) most of the times I still see some strange, I'd even say mysterious stuff on the statistics screen after we lose. Like our 3 runepriests with pity 30-50k healing each and one single destro DoK with 350k, okay. I see this almost often. Well, I guess this problem is partially related to the first one I named, but still it's a fact you can't deny, unless you're a destro player who enjoying the state of things or a troll.
And yeah, can you tell me please, why I always see great or even amazing unkillable DoKs and I rarely see even adequate, let alone good WP's? And this is definitively not a 'subjective and biased point of view of an order player' I have few destro toons and I've seen all this from the other side of thing too, countless times.
Came back for a week and thinks he knows everything already...

Priceless

Complains about no Frontline or heals and roles an engineer...

Priceless

Ads
Sahngar

Post#62 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:15 am

You were in a 32 scen losing streak?

I don't want to point fingers or anything, but one constant certainly jumps out at me.

Nishka
Suspended

Post#63 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:47 am

Jumped in a few order t4 sc recently, all easy wins, quite boring. As already pointed out above, you are the constant in all your lost scenarios. So, gear up, get some rr. At certain point you will become strong enough to tip the balance of many scenarios in your side's favor single-handily.
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

BeautfulToad

Post#64 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 12:01 pm

The t1 scenarios are very different from the t2/t3 scenarios, which I suspect are very different from the t4 ones. There are big balancing issues on both sides in the scenario queuing system.

Bigger groups win. Then, I find the healer to dps ratio tends to be the next deciding factor in most games I play. Player skill less so.

Tactics are more important than individual skill in everything except 1v1. Frontliners charging forward too fast, sometimes alone, leaving their healers and ranged exposed, or healers not healing on dps and frontline tend to be game winners/losers in the more balanced games. This is also true in RvR on a bigger scale, you always need to be in big groups charging around, and if you are not, your side will lose. RvR warbands are pointless if you dont all stick together.

The guy who lost a lot in a row is unlucky for sure, but 32 seems a made up number to me unless he was very unlucky.