Recent Topics

Ads

Permanently Tier 1?

Let's talk about... everything else
Synacy

Permanently Tier 1?

Post#1 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:40 pm

Hello,

I have asked this often over the past week and every time I have asked it, nobody answers it, so I figured I would bring it to the forums. Is there a way to remain Tier 1 for good? I have two 40s that are good and fun for PvP/RvR but I wanted to know if I could create a character and keep them in the Tier 1 zones. I ask because between NA and Euro hours, it can determine which lakes are active for PvP/RvR and sometimes at night, Tier 1 are the only active zones, and I rather not have to go through the intricacies of debolstering r40 characters just to participate in some form of realm activity.

I think it would be fun a/o beneficial to lock strictly Tier 1 characters to assist with imbalances. I personally don't want or need the reason or opinion of why anybody would disapprove of me wanting to do this, I just want to know if anyone has the knowledge of if it can be done or not, and how.

Thank you.
Yeah, I used to be that witch elf named Fun

Ads
Manatikik

Re: Permanently Tier 1?

Post#2 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:58 pm

Synacy wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 10:40 pm Hello,

I have asked this often over the past week and every time I have asked it, nobody answers it, so I figured I would bring it to the forums. Is there a way to remain Tier 1 for good? I have two 40s that are good and fun for PvP/RvR but I wanted to know if I could create a character and keep them in the Tier 1 zones. I ask because between NA and Euro hours, it can determine which lakes are active for PvP/RvR and sometimes at night, Tier 1 are the only active zones, and I rather not have to go through the intricacies of debolstering r40 characters just to participate in some form of realm activity.

I think it would be fun a/o beneficial to lock strictly Tier 1 characters to assist with imbalances. I personally don't want or need the reason or opinion of why anybody would disapprove of me wanting to do this, I just want to know if anyone has the knowledge of if it can be done or not, and how.

Thank you.
There is no debolster anymore. And no, the staff's opinion on it (that i've seen in the past) is that there is no reason to want to stay in t1 outside of twinking which they do not support. Policy is just to keep remaking t1 toons.
<Montague><Capulet>

Telen
Suspended

Post#3 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:00 pm

Sure. reroll.

marisco

Post#4 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:10 pm

Twinking is not encouraged by the staff and probably will never be.

Glorian

Post#5 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 11:26 pm

Atm the only way to stay in T1 is to make a new character when he has too much lvls for T1.

oaliaen

Post#6 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:40 am

i remember playing at tortage isle whit my lvl locked barbarian...loved to kill noobs there.

adamthelc

Post#7 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:48 am

It cannot be done.

When the game was live, it was something you could do. So there doesnt need to be a lot of debate on what it would be like. 1 or 2 solo twinks while annoying to some, isnt gamebreaking. Guilds that form to support premades of twinks, makes anything that isnt a group of twinks powerless, is gamebreaking. Or T1 breaking I guess.

Like other people have mentioned if you really want to do what you are asking about, keep making new characters. Its not that bad, but it's enough of a hassle to keep T1 decent.

Nishka
Suspended

Post#8 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:34 am

I would like to see the debolster back. Not sure why was it removed...
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

Ads
Valarion

Post#9 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:31 am

Nishka wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:34 am I would like to see the debolster back. Not sure why was it removed...

Mostly because of asshats like myself. 5 vs 1? No problem.

In maxxed out gear, I could kill players before they even left the warcamp.

The best part was killing them 1 by 1 as they zoned in from the flightmaster.
80+ WP/Dok/RP/Zealot 60+ AM/Shaman/Knight/Chosen/SM/BO/BW/Sorc 40+WL/Eng. SW deleted

kirraha

Post#10 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:46 am

Allowing Xp-locking is a perfect way to kill a game. Thats how they did on live to stop new players to develop an interest for the game.

Even rank 10 triallist twinks ganked the **** out of new players and made them quit them game before getting further to t2. Since this game's Pve is non-existing imo, they will have few other things to do ingame to keep them interested.

I dont feel any respect towards players who wanna gank new players just cause they cant play against other experienced players. ;)

You wanna stay in T1? Delete your rank 15 monster when it pops to next tier and roll new toon. Its 1-2 evening work and youre back on top of the foodchain among other ppl who want easy kills.

I def. dont want to see Xp-stop in the game. I saw what happend on live and it was very good way to kill a game.