Recent Topics

Ads

Lets talk about WitchElfs/Witchhunters...Seriously.

Let's talk about... everything else
WExWH

Re: Lets talk about WitchElfs/Witchhunters...Seriously.

Post#11 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:45 pm

Nefarian78 wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:45 pm I think they're both fine, the only thing that, in my opinion, is too much is being able to do a clean re-stealth after Sanctified Oil/Elixir of Shadows.

They already can use it as a gap closer and to escape, that should be enough for a single skill.
taunt or direct damage and WE/WH can't re-stealth ;) if no immune, root/snare to counter it works very well too

nobody talks about the 100%disrupt+no damage from magical dot, it is overkill :lol:

Ads
Valarion

Post#12 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:33 pm

If you think any class is broken in terms of damage and survivability you might want to fight a cat that seems to runs around with a person carrying an axe all the time.

But yeah, the incombat stealth is my least favorite part of these changes (mostly because it screams WoW fail sauce and caters to bad players). That and the slow creep of damage constantly outpacing healing.
80+ WP/Dok/RP/Zealot 60+ AM/Shaman/Knight/Chosen/SM/BO/BW/Sorc 40+WL/Eng. SW deleted

Miszczu5647

Post#13 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:26 pm

Krima wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:21 pm
drmordread wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:08 pm Coupled with the above mentioned damage bonus from kisses on every attack, including stealth openers, and yes, a WE can burn down a def tank.
Isnt Kisses on a 1 sec cooldown ??? :shock:
They are....
Srul - Shaman
Sruula - Witch Elf
Jurwulf Srulson - Chosen

Ghud

Post#14 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:19 pm

you forgot the power of initiative reduce crit and u can see invis !!!!
and stealth is a good mechanic in pvp important to break the backlines.
the speed bonus from elexir is gone when u use any ability like flee.
and all classes have a unique ability that why whe play difrent classes

and when i will play a glasscanon i push only my dmg and have no deff
low toughnes low armor low resis no initiave and then i come on the dps that u mean and only with high end gear
and with that yes i can kill a engi or a bw in 3-4 second but the wl kill me to in 3-4 secs or i have no chance vs a archmage he heals more then i make dps and he can make me dmg between the heals.
and when u try as we to kill a tank u only waste ur time that is simple math that u cant get him.

this game need this form of a we/wh and i mean the dps is still to low to engage this heal or deff u can have.