Ads

Broken WB Balance

Let's talk about... everything else
Glorian

Re: Broken WB Balance

Post#71 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:48 am

xanderous wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:45 am
Karast wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:41 am
xanderous wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:36 am That was my point, your just another angry kid claiming his side is weak because certain amount classes posses x/y skills when you have already stated that the crux of why you are losing is to organised play. Maybe the issue is not the faction but the leadership or should i say lack of....
I welcome you to come and try. You good sir are a troll. I wish you the best. Have a nice day!
Try what, lead you into victory??? i'm not the one making a whine thread disguised as a balance post discussion but it does speak to my statement about lack of leadership when you so eagerly went to bass to buck to me...
So what is your great leadership advice to remove zealot in a funnel situation or if one (1) enemy zealot get into your healer backline and granting the destro warband 4 seconds to get the upper hand?
Last edited by Glorian on Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Karast

Post#72 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:48 am

xanderous wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:45 am
Karast wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:41 am
xanderous wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:36 am

That was my point, your just another angry kid claiming his side is weak because certain amount classes posses x/y skills when you have already stated that the crux of why you are losing is to organised play. Maybe the issue is not the faction but the leadership or should i say lack of....
I welcome you to come and try. You good sir are a troll. I wish you the best. Have a nice day!
Try what, lead you into victory??? i'm not the one making a whine thread disguised as a balance post discussion but it does speak to my statement about lack of leadership when you so eagerly went to bass to buck to me...
I said good day sir!

Foltestik

Post#73 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:52 am

play 8 BW with single target M4, AM with morale boost,
tanks hold line agains marauders, BW away and then booom zealot and all araund dead

mubbl

Post#74 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:54 am

Spoiler:
DanielWinner wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:18 am I’ve heard that ruski Invasion-Beaver alliance would have an RvR event on February 25th. Let’s see how it will go for them.

I could only advise order WBs to stop picking SWs, Engis, WLs and other RvR crap — stick to BWs like everyone advises you. Maybe some slayers for keks.
Other than this it seems like the problem of unbalance lies somewhere among Order, not destro: 1) Refusal of picking right classes/specs aka pug mentality; 2) BW being the most viable pick.
So all of the mentioned points barely fear me when I have to play in RvR on order and definitely don’t provide me instant OPness when I play destro.

Who knows maybe updated balance team will read this and throw order some bones. Or maybe not :shrug:
well aoe engies are realy good, corp debuff for bw, pull, target cap, decent aoe preassure. You should ALWAYS have one. :ugeek:

Glorian

Post#75 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:56 am

Foltestik wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:52 am play 8 BW with single target M4, AM with morale boost,
tanks hold line agains marauders, BW away and then booom zealot and all araund dead

Doesn't work to break a funnel as you need LOS.
When you get near the door you will fly around.
Last edited by Glorian on Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

ragafury

Post#76 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:56 am

mubbl wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:54 am
Spoiler:
DanielWinner wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:18 am I’ve heard that ruski Invasion-Beaver alliance would have an RvR event on February 25th. Let’s see how it will go for them.

I could only advise order WBs to stop picking SWs, Engis, WLs and other RvR crap — stick to BWs like everyone advises you. Maybe some slayers for keks.
Other than this it seems like the problem of unbalance lies somewhere among Order, not destro: 1) Refusal of picking right classes/specs aka pug mentality; 2) BW being the most viable pick.
So all of the mentioned points barely fear me when I have to play in RvR on order and definitely don’t provide me instant OPness when I play destro.

Who knows maybe updated balance team will read this and throw order some bones. Or maybe not :shrug:
well aoe engies are realy good, corp debuff for bw, pull, target cap, decent aoe preassure. You should ALWAYS have one. :ugeek:
One is the keyword, not two or 3, now do a zonecheck in eu prime, check classdistribution and have a laugh.
--- inactive ---
---guildless---

Karast

Post#77 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:58 am

Foltestik wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:52 am play 8 BW with single target M4, AM with morale boost,
Zealot punt hits the healers. Your back line folds. Mara pulls a BW out, punt hits, only 4-5 BW 2 hits. That isn't enough to wipe destro WB, their full morale hits dps + tanks you wipe.

You are in a keep situation you try to push in the ground floor. Zealot tucked into the door, stuck in the door. Mara drain on the front tanks while you are stuck for 6s. Wipe.

Also what do you do for the 2-3 min it takes to pump BW to M4. How do you stay in combat? Do you think TUP and NRM, and PNP and all the other destro are going to wait 2-3 min while your AM's spam a 2s cast to build up to 4? In the open field? In any place other than a keep, where zealot punt prevents you from pushing, and 8 BW m4 are easily countered by stacking wounds.

It's been done and done and done. It don't work for an AoE WB. It is possible for 12 man kite band. But that aint what this thread is about.

Karast

Post#78 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:01 am

ragafury wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:56 am
Spoiler:

One is the keyword, not two or 3, now do a zonecheck in eu prime, check classdistribution and have a laugh.
You know we switched comp Raga. You know why. BW wasn't working. It was to easy for you to focus down the BW, them to get hit with an unlucky drain, or to get punted, or for you to send in punt zealots to the front, or just stacking wounds.

Also before you get salty. Remember TM last week? At the keep? when you followed us off the wall? Good times that!

Ads
mubbl

Post#79 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:04 am

Spoiler:
bulgy70 wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:37 am I have point out to you what you asked, and i have told you that both side have to live with it. Please tell me what the counter is to the BW bombing WB, desto can not bomb like order can. So just maybe that is desto count to you bombing and zerging all the time.

As far as i can see, you want order to be able to zerg desto all the time with aoe bombing wb's, and desto should not be able to count it. is that what you are saying?

There are things which order can do which is gaming breaking, i not going to link them on here, i have been waiting for over 3 months to have them fix.

You have things which desto dont have, and would love to have.
you can since 12/01/2019

ragafury

Post#80 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:05 am

Karast wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:01 am
ragafury wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:56 am
Spoiler:
You know we switched comp Raga. You know why. BW wasn't working. It was to easy for you to focus down the BW, them to get hit with an unlucky drain, or to get punted, or for you to send in punt zealots to the front, or just stacking wounds.

Also before you get salty. Remember TM last week? At the keep? when you followed us off the wall? Good times that!
Buddy take your drain or get it removed, get your winds or get it nerfed.

Play your wl in your brilliant st comb which has same death as kills idc.
--- inactive ---
---guildless---