Recent Topics

Ads

Latest Patch Changes POV

Let's talk about... everything else
M0rw47h

Re: Latest Patch Changes POV

Post#11 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:14 am

DanielWinner wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:42 am No classes will be mirrored directly, I believe.

Though you are still welcome to provide your feedback on the changes.
Once upon a time, someone promised Destro a WL mirror I believe, was it called "Beastmaster"?

Ads
DanielWinner

Post#12 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:17 am

bichka wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:57 am Changes for SS is actually good.
Idk what was a reason to roll back changes for slice and removing "charge".

Seems we are returning back to question - what point of WH/WE in rvr? There no place for them in [proper] WB. Slice did too much damage? :)
Have you read patchnotes properly?
There is a line: techical reason, it’s a not balance decision.
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha

Tesq

Post#13 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:27 am

fagio1989 wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:51 am
fagio1989 wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:22 am My proposal is to put the class mirrored as possible and see if everyone are happy about it
Another good proposal who can FORCE you to use the Frenzies would be

"Frenzied Mayhem gives you 3% critical chance x each bloodlust spend on the last frenzie for X seconds"

Imho the Crit Chance is must for this class or can only do less damage than the specular
is a must cuz destru have no tank buffing 10% crit to all group.... or 5/5..... thats why we /mara had 2 crit tactic....thats not some difference with wh is just realm difference vs kobs...or rather kobs had that cuz we/mara...regardless now 1 realm have 10% crit the other one lost it onto 1 class...

Aurandilaz

Post#14 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:43 am

A patch that claims to "help" class, while nerfing the crap out of FM, Broad Severing, and generally a total collapse into uselessness regarding the left tree.... yeah, last time some of these changes were posted on forums they got laughed off, and the thread deleted.
Instead of some situations where Slice AoE pressure may have been used in stead of AW spam, now its back to pure AW spam. Unless you go via the "least worst" midtree EB+WB spec, which seems to be the new meta it seems, though EB, even with full 3 stack can now be clensed with one cleanse, so poof, 3 layers of dots gone with one cleanse.
There is no sense in going up to 11 pts in left tree so you get temporary arm pen increase for all those massive 3 seconds. If you combine that with EOIP, you have massive 7/60 sec burst window, and then 3 seconds of those 7 seconds you are really lethal.... once every minute, assuming some target is close enough to you. Wow, so good.

Back to AW spam we go, RIP Slice.

WExWH

Post#15 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:32 am

WE rr68-80-79

- The following abilities can now be used while stealthed.
Feinted Positioning, allows us to avoid root/snare when we open without sacrificing a gcd or when we are stealthy. good change who help a lot for our mobility

Elixir, after the change on elixir disrupt, we can run safe during our stealth :)

Sacrificial Stab, the damage is still so low, 10%damageAA per blood lust would be interesting with a gear like redeye-jewel tok-conq/vanq for reach 100% speed AA.

Frenzied Mayhem, between 25% damage on finisher(5blood lust) and 15% damage on all attack/proc, 15%damage remains by far the most effective. flank-taste of blood-frenzied mayhem-increased pain with a proper mixte(low str if u use only 1 set) for gank in orvr could work.

Mark of Morathi has a very good synergy with Sacrificial Stab but having to use a finisher(any crit on WH) makes it less interesting.

Bleeding Edge even if the duration is a bit low, we feel it during our burst (ruthless assault refresh it with each hit), we use more often Slice(same damage as pierce armor without mitigation). makes the return of EoIP in path of carnage less interesting if we use this tactic, Bleadding Edge and EoIP doesn't stack.

Haskr

Post#16 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:02 pm

Was Elixir of the Cauldron not changed to also remove dots already on you (same for Witch Hunter)?
Because when I used it, it removed dog shyte, so was it changed back?

WExWH

Post#17 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:10 pm

Haskr wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:02 pm Was Elixir of the Cauldron not changed to also remove dots already on you (same for Witch Hunter)?
elixir disrupt doesn't remove dot but u don't take any damage from magical dot during it's duration

Haskr

Post#18 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:13 pm

WExWH wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:10 pm
Haskr wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:02 pm Was Elixir of the Cauldron not changed to also remove dots already on you (same for Witch Hunter)?
elixir disrupt doesn't remove dot but u don't take any damage from magical dot during it's duration
Thanks for the reply, I thought I saw a change some patches ago that said that this ability was changed for we/we and also removed dots because when you are already loaded with dots it doesnt help much.

Edit: Ok I found it: [Witch Hunter and Witch Elves]

- Shroud of Magnus and Elixir of the Cauldron will now reduce the damage of any magical ranged dots currently on the player to zero for the duration of the buff.

I messed it up I thought it would remove them

Ads
Sulorie

Post#19 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:16 pm

Haskr wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:13 pm Thanks for the reply, I thought I saw a change some patches ago that said that this ability was changed for we/we and also removed dots because when you are already loaded with dots it doesnt help much.
It helps, because those magical dots deal 0 dmg. Previously they did full dmg, it was just impossible to apply new dots.
Dying is no option.

Charon

Post#20 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:16 pm

bichka wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:57 am Changes for SS is actually good.
Idk what was a reason to roll back changes for slice and removing "charge".

Seems we are returning back to question - what point of WH/WE in rvr? There no place for them in [proper] WB. Slice did too much damage? :)
No mater if its nerf or "technical reason" . Result is simple Wh/We is dead for wb v wb play. Its a big lose becouse dragon gun/trial build was very interesting replacement for slayer in wb (sl is more and more usless class with only one good skill shatter limbs - personal opinion). Maybe not becouse raw dmg but amount of possible debuffing proces was enormous. Aoe morale drain (somehow order answer to mara), perma slow, armor debuff, outgoing heal debuf, ap drain, ini drain, incoming 25% heal debuf, crit debuff, etc. + some defensive abilities.

Now wh is again 6-man or solo. Last path gives him perspective of a bit different st dmg build based on confession path, not only bal spam.
However, there is not much space for this kind of play. Solo / 6-man roam is very limited by aao malus - so only happens or has any sense when enemy dominates. For sc solo wh is poor option realy, usually sucks. For sc premade ok but sc for premades rarely pops. And overall, what is the reason of doing sc, outside rr, if there is not new sc weapon and wh oppresor set ...is not appealing. It might be option for wb v wb but like i mentioned wh is lost for this kind of play.
Last edited by Charon on Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Karak Azgal - Haron WP
Karak Norn - Haeroon KoTBS
RoR:
- Chaeron - SM
- Nogrun - magnet eng
- Cheron - i want sorc Black Horror skill for my BW ;)