Recent Topics

Ads

Is it worth ?

Let's talk about... everything else
Deaves

Is it worth ?

Post#1 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:26 pm

Heyall, hope some of you might remember me and i hope some of my old guild mates might be playing here.

I made a tune, a Choppa ofc, named Deaves.. I was playing on Karak-Azgal in EU back in 2008-late 2010 in a guild called Inglorious Bastards. iv had some awesome memories from that time and i kinda wonder now what state this game is compared to the real game.

I was among the first choppas to hit RR80 when it was a real grind and the first to hit RR100 on my server. did a lot of war-band raiding and masterd all of the pve content.

I would really like to see old school players here and hear some good news, then i might make my return and hopefully the amount of fun and skill based pvp will be once more in my life !

also... if anyone heard anything from a certain special Chosen named "Manjare" also played on Karak-Azgal, french dude... please let me know :)

My best wishes to all of you legends ! Peace out !! Deaves. GreeNmean.

Ads
Panodil

Re: Is it worth ?

Post#2 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:16 pm

Give it a try. I still enjoy this game alot, both warband and smallscale.
Manjare did play for a while but have not seen him in a long time.
Panodil WP
Panodill DoK
Panodilz Zealot
Panodilr Runepriest
Run Shaman
Panage Archmage

Wam

Post#3 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:19 pm

Deaves wrote: Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:26 pm Heyall, hope some of you might remember me and i hope some of my old guild mates might be playing here.

I made a tune, a Choppa ofc, named Deaves.. I was playing on Karak-Azgal in EU back in 2008-late 2010 in a guild called Inglorious Bastards. iv had some awesome memories from that time and i kinda wonder now what state this game is compared to the real game.

I was among the first choppas to hit RR80 when it was a real grind and the first to hit RR100 on my server. did a lot of war-band raiding and masterd all of the pve content.

I would really like to see old school players here and hear some good news, then i might make my return and hopefully the amount of fun and skill based pvp will be once more in my life !

also... if anyone heard anything from a certain special Chosen named "Manjare" also played on Karak-Azgal, french dude... please let me know :)

My best wishes to all of you legends ! Peace out !! Deaves. GreeNmean.
TUP has had its fair share of IB players in our ROR lifetime(probably 5 or 6 at some point), 2 of which have been officers and core players. 1 is still pretty active that i know of (Pano).

Then also found out people we use to focus for a long time was ex IB ironically (sorry flamers :twisted:)

as for Manjare he was in TUP for a little while a year or two ago... good chosen
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

bichka

Post#4 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:33 pm

yeah Manjare was probably best chosen on KA

hulkhug

Post#5 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:44 pm

I was in IB for few months before 80+rr came in, that is when I stopped completely. I made a character few days ago so I am still in T1 but if you want to chat or group give me shout (name is Malrak). Does anyone know if Adell is playing here?

It's good to see you again ^^
Last edited by hulkhug on Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Characters: Gladius (RP), Naulin (AM), Beardicus (WP), Hive (BG)
Guild: The Unlikely Plan / TUP

Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/phyrexianhulk

Akame

Post#6 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 11:46 pm

Game is alright, I just started few weeks ago. Good pvp.
White Lion

Deaves

Post#7 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:01 pm

Wow.. nice to see!! recognizing names already here ! witch is cool !

imma try to get some friends to start with me on this :)

Feru
Suspended

Post#8 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:29 pm

some years ago i invited an old dok friend to join ror and he told me NO: "i have great memories from aor i wanna keep them" ;P

Ads
Foltestik

Post#9 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:11 am

game is fun, they make same good and same bad change from live but its good and still playable :D

i remember you from live on KA i was playing chosen Foltest and then knight in Bohemia Folticka (i belive :D )

lefze
Suspended

Post#10 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:44 pm

Manjare played a WL quite a few months back, haven't seen him in-game in ages though.

As for inquiring about the state of the server, you won't get an honest answer on these forums unless someone really wants a ban.
Rip Phalanx