Recent Topics

Ads

Tier 4 SC's - Let's just give up?

Let's talk about... everything else
Seams

Re: Tier 4 SC's - Let's just give up?

Post#21 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:08 am

Well I noticed that in one sc losing badly to order premade a few of us kept trying to at least fight out spawn. After sc was over we gave the other team a whopping 7k+ renown while we gained 1 emblem and less than 1k renown. It was here when I decided that maybe fighting for 15 minutes to get out of spawn while premade ignored objective to be a waste of time.

Ads
anarchypark

Post#22 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 1:44 pm

Seams wrote: Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:08 am Well I noticed that in one sc losing badly to order premade a few of us kept trying to at least fight out spawn. After sc was over we gave the other team a whopping 7k+ renown while we gained 1 emblem and less than 1k renown. It was here when I decided that maybe fighting for 15 minutes to get out of spawn while premade ignored objective to be a waste of time.

why do you care how much enemies get?
it's busy enough to maximize what i get.
7k is really tear drop for journey to 80.
use those times to test your durability. check enemy rotations. figure out possible counter measures.
try positioning, watch enemy positioning or just practice your rotation.
simply, just play.
if all failed and reached your limit, then maybe rest at wc.
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

VonEpic
Suspended

Post#23 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:11 pm

>why do you care how much enemies get?
Cause we want to beat them because they're the enemy? We don't want them to get stronger, WE want to get stronger.

>it's busy enough to maximize what i get.
Not a team player?

>7k is really tear drop for journey to 80.
Yeah, and 1k is even less, especially when the 7k is going to the enemy's bucket

>use those times to test your durability. check enemy rotations. figure out possible counter measures.
Worthless advice, his team is failing him, not necessarily his own tactics.

>try positioning, watch enemy positioning or just practice your rotation.
More worthless advice. If he's stuck in the camp he's quite limited on his "position" and his rotation won't work if he's being camped before it can pop off.

>simply, just play.
Wow. The secret to winning right here.

>if all failed and reached your limit, then maybe rest at wc.
The worthless-est of all your advice.

altharion1
Banned

Post#24 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:35 pm

Most people are grinding emblems to get oppresser. I doubt many people have the motivation to play at their maximum potential All of the time to get those 2.5k emblems.

At best people will need 70+ hours in Sc’s to get the full set. That’s soul crushing if you’re solo and is still mind numbing in a 6man. I don’t blame anyone for semi afking through part of this grind
WL Althii
SM Althirion
DoK Milkmilk
BO Sizematters

Youtube Vids