Recent Topics

Ads

How to make guard range work for guardie

Let's talk about... everything else
Unstoppable1776
Banned

How to make guard range work for guardie

Post#1 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:06 am

Hey all, is there a way i can make the enemy guard add on show the guardie (myself) the range of the person guarding me

If so can someone walk me through the process to get this.

-Thanks

Ads
carlos

Re: How to make guard range work for guardie

Post#2 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:52 pm

With the use of NB, Enemy, Buffhead bla, bla, bla it's becoming closer to a computer program more the a computer game, dont you think?

(save the "i-don't-have-enough-buttons-even-with-NB-to-use-all-my-abilities-crap", it's mostly players from live in here and we don't fall for it).
Starfkr

DanielWinner

Post#3 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:35 pm

carlos wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:52 pm With the use of NB, Enemy, Buffhead bla, bla, bla it's becoming closer to a computer program more the a computer game, dont you think?

(save the "i-don't-have-enough-buttons-even-with-NB-to-use-all-my-abilities-crap", it's mostly players from live in here and we don't fall for it).
Excuse me, what?

Enemy and buffhead are essential addons. They just give you an important information for your better performance.
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#4 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:43 pm

Should work if you have the intercom setup and the one using the guard have it too, also they must have guard announcing enabled
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

carlos

Post#5 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:52 pm

DanielWinner wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:35 pm
carlos wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 12:52 pm With the use of NB, Enemy, Buffhead bla, bla, bla it's becoming closer to a computer program more the a computer game, dont you think?

Excuse me, what?

Enemy and buffhead are essential addons. They just give you an important information for your better performance.
But you disregard the "NB" and the other 3 (the "bla, bla, bla") things?
Taking things out of context makes it a different ball game.

EDIT: Also, tbh, I only use swift assist and Enemy for markers (since there isn't any better marker addon that im aware of). If this makes me die more/make the wrong choise of action more frequanly because of the lack of using addons - so may be it.
The only reason why i think that NB is ok is because there is ppl playing this awesome game that doesn't have the psysical advantage of having 10 fingers like most of us probably does
Starfkr

Unstoppable1776
Banned

Post#6 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:03 pm

Thanks everyone for the help. We finally got it working.

lefze
Suspended

Post#7 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:38 pm

carlos wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:52 pm

Excuse me, what?

EDIT: Also, tbh, I only use swift assist and Enemy for markers (since there isn't any better marker addon that im aware of). If this makes me die more/make the wrong choise of action more frequanly because of the lack of using addons - so may be it.
The only reason why i think that NB is ok is because there is ppl playing this awesome game that doesn't have the psysical advantage of having 10 fingers like most of us probably does
Buffhead, enemy, pure and other addons clearly make up for a lot of actually bugged/flawed UI elements. Sure, complaining about NB is fair game, but why mention the others in the first place if that was what you were going for. Gimping yourself on purpose because you prefer not seeing all buffs/debuffs or seeing the wrong ones/actually expired ones is all fine, but it's extremely bad form coming on the forums trying to pretend like it's somehow noble to play with the steaming pile of **** that is the vanilla UI, and the rest of us are just botting or smth.
Rip Phalanx

Flavorburst

Post#8 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:25 pm

lefze wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:38 pm
carlos wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:52 pm

Excuse me, what?

Buffhead, enemy, pure and other addons clearly make up for a lot of actually bugged/flawed UI elements. Sure, complaining about NB is fair game, but why mention the others in the first place if that was what you were going for. Gimping yourself on purpose because you prefer not seeing all buffs/debuffs or seeing the wrong ones/actually expired ones is all fine, but it's extremely bad form coming on the forums trying to pretend like it's somehow noble to play with the steaming pile of **** that is the vanilla UI, and the rest of us are just botting or smth.
Not to mention that it's completely off topic as far as the thread is concerned.

Ads
Feru
Suspended

Post#9 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 5:40 pm

NB is a must have addon, im sure 1% of the "testers" don't have 11 fingers :)
this improved version cares about gender.