Recent Topics

Ads

[MathHammer] Minmaxing tool

Let's talk about... everything else
Elvicof

Re: [MathHammer] Minmaxing tool

Post#151 » Fri May 20, 2022 6:31 am

Xergon wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 5:37 pm
Thats pretty minor issue since Bloodmon can picked into any other slot, not sure why there is an issue atm tho, so when i will have some time ill try to figure it out.
I know it is a minor issue and there are work arounds, but just letting you know. That the issue persist
Moonlapse and VII

Ads
Everdin

Post#152 » Sat Jun 18, 2022 8:45 am

Is there an easy way to add Valewalker gear?
#AllClassesMatter

“A man can fail many times, but he isn't a failure until he begins to blame somebody else.”

― John Burroughs

Streblo

Post#153 » Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:31 am

I think the 'Deft Defender’ renown ability is incorrect. Rank 4 should give +18% D/D, not 10%.

Phantasm

Post#154 » Sun Oct 16, 2022 8:27 am

Xergon wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:30 am Hi, i updated slightly Minmaxing tool, added all Triump and Victorius rings also expanded spreadsheet adding Renown stats possible to pick that adds to statistics.
If u found any bugs or have some ideas to add let me know i may try to do it.

short link: https://bit.ly/3Lt2Skj

long link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
Any chance to update links with same Tri/Vis rings but without RA specs? I think its not nessesary and its makes difficult to generally read content of the window.
Edit: Nvm then i found the way to hide those cells :)

Xergon

Post#155 » Sun Oct 16, 2022 8:56 am

Phantasm wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 8:27 am
Xergon wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:30 am Hi, i updated slightly Minmaxing tool, added all Triump and Victorius rings also expanded spreadsheet adding Renown stats possible to pick that adds to statistics.
If u found any bugs or have some ideas to add let me know i may try to do it.

short link: https://bit.ly/3Lt2Skj

long link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
Any chance to update links with same Tri/Vis rings but without RA specs? I think its not nessesary and its makes difficult to generally read content of the window.
Edit: Nvm then i found the way to hide those cells :)
U mean renown stats ? U can just hide those rows, right click on the row and hide.
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

inoeth
Suspended

Post#156 » Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:17 pm

any updated version with vale walker sets and fleshrender, grimshimmer items available?
i tried to add those myself several times, but keep **** up the whole spread sheet every time ;(

Rum

Post#157 » Tue Jan 24, 2023 6:23 pm

Awesome Tool

BluIzLucky

Post#158 » Tue Jan 24, 2023 11:17 pm

inoeth wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:17 pm any updated version with vale walker sets and fleshrender, grimshimmer items available?
i tried to add those myself several times, but keep **** up the whole spread sheet every time ;(
I've added those for the classes I use, happy to take a look if you give a link to yours.
Would be great if you have for all classes :)
SM - Arhalien +80 | AM - Shaheena +80
ZL - Wildera +70 | BG - Blackcrow +70

Ads
inoeth
Suspended

Post#159 » Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:51 am

BluIzLucky wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 11:17 pm
inoeth wrote: Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:17 pm any updated version with vale walker sets and fleshrender, grimshimmer items available?
I've added those for the classes I use, happy to take a look if you give a link to yours.
Would be great if you have for all classes :)
read again, my brain is too dumb to add something there. the only thing i managed was to add weapons because some where only "mainhand" but also useable in offhand, I added that. jewelry and items set though did not work. but if i had a template, i would happily add some more stuff.
would you be so kind to share yours anyway?

Henrak

Post#160 » Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:18 pm

Someone have vale walker list set for all classes?