Recent Topics

Ads

Conq/Domi price reductions

Let's talk about... everything else
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Re: Conq/Domi price reductions

Post#21 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:41 pm

nocturnalguest wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:04 am Conq is way easier to get than dominator, tho they are on same tier. Don't understand the logic behind keeping prices for dominator set the same despite reverting convertion of 1:5.
I think it should be possible to also make an upconversion for officers emblems granted thru quests.
I also feel that dominator set price is just too much. You are able to get full conq playing pugs 1-2 hours per day in 2 weeks (so-so, depends on zone flips, weekends are pug mostly, so zones flip way faster than monday-friday eu prime). But for whatever reason you need ridiciulos amount of time invested to get full dominator (which is for offspecs and experimental builds even). To get dominator fast you need a group to pass emblems for you and farm pug SC, which is waaay harder to organise than just slacking in pug WB semi-afk
You mean our primary game mode is the most attractive way to earn top tier gear? Cool.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Ads
Fallenkezef

Post#22 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:31 pm

Rydiak wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:35 am
Fallenkezef wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:30 am If people get the new tokens at the same rate they dropped dom in sc's and the new tokens transfer 5-1, doesn't that mean by default the price of dom has been reduced?
It would, if they transferred 1:5. They don't, they are 1:1.
So there is no real point to Dominator gear then?

So the sensible idea to put the bis weapons for vanquisher tokens and then have dom aquired the same way as conq 1-5 was never considered?
Alea iacta est

Fallenkezef

Post#23 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:34 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 12:41 pm
nocturnalguest wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:04 am Conq is way easier to get than dominator, tho they are on same tier. Don't understand the logic behind keeping prices for dominator set the same despite reverting convertion of 1:5.
I think it should be possible to also make an upconversion for officers emblems granted thru quests.
I also feel that dominator set price is just too much. You are able to get full conq playing pugs 1-2 hours per day in 2 weeks (so-so, depends on zone flips, weekends are pug mostly, so zones flip way faster than monday-friday eu prime). But for whatever reason you need ridiciulos amount of time invested to get full dominator (which is for offspecs and experimental builds even). To get dominator fast you need a group to pass emblems for you and farm pug SC, which is waaay harder to organise than just slacking in pug WB semi-afk
You mean our primary game mode is the most attractive way to earn top tier gear? Cool.
Define top tier gear? I run a 2h IB spec, rvr gets me defensive gear that is of no real use.

Are you then going to say to the playerbase that only certain specs will be supported at top tier?
Alea iacta est

wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#24 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:44 pm

Fallenkezef wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:34 pm
Define top tier gear? I run a 2h IB spec, rvr gets me defensive gear that is of no real use.

Are you then going to say to the playerbase that only certain specs will be supported at top tier?
I'll say that tanks have a primary gear set that is, as one might expect, tanky. You can extrapolate all you want on that.

Kurama

Post#25 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:07 pm

Make the conversion 1:2 or 1:3, everyone happy !
DOK 8x
Zealot 8x
Shaman 8x
BO 7x

WP 8x
RP 8x
AM 8x

LetsYouDie

Post#26 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:34 pm

just remove SC weapons away lmao
Spoiler:
Ayaya > Not Ayaya

Toonman

Post#27 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:43 pm

LetsYouDie wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:34 pm just remove SC weapons away lmao
Why? Multiple paths to acquire weapons should always be available.

Fallenkezef

Post#28 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:35 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:44 pm

I'll say that tanks have a primary gear set that is, as one might expect, tanky. You can extrapolate all you want on that.
So play the game mode you want us to and the specs you want us to or no good gear for you tovarisch!

Time for me to finaly move on methinks.
Alea iacta est

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#29 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:11 pm

Fallenkezef wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:35 pm

So play the game mode you want us to and the specs you want us to or no good gear for you tovarisch!

My heart is breaking. Wait. stop. don't... go...

Tanks shouldn't have a Tank set as their primary set. Welp, we lost another one boys.

Fallenkezef

Post#30 » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:21 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:11 pm
Fallenkezef wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:35 pm

My heart is breaking. Wait. stop. don't... go...

Tanks shouldn't have a Tank set as their primary set. Welp, we lost another one boys.
Not going to bother arguing, clear nothing was learned in regards to communicating with the playerbase.
Alea iacta est