Recent Topics

Ads

Wam/TUP Order Pug Warband Template

Let's talk about... everything else
Skullgrin

Re: Wam/TUP Order Pug Warband Template

Post#51 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:31 pm

wargrimnir wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:22 pm Bombling likely supported by an entire coordinated warband. That's kind of how he rolls. Gonna have to up your game to that level to compete.

"He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster."

I don't think I could look at myself in a mirror if I had to put together a warband or a guild just to feel that was what it takes to be competitive.

Much better to be looked upon as a deranged loner. :lol:
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

Ads
zgolec

Post#52 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:35 pm

Skullgrin wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:31 pm
wargrimnir wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:22 pm Bombling likely supported by an entire coordinated warband. That's kind of how he rolls. Gonna have to up your game to that level to compete.

"He who fights with monsters should be careful lest he thereby become a monster."

I don't think I could look at myself in a mirror if I had to put together a warband or a guild just to feel that was what it takes to be competitive.

Much better to be looked upon as a deranged loner. :lol:
We used to run in 3man or 4 with Bling when guidlies where offline. Still top killer in zone... So your argument is invalid :P
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

Skullgrin

Post#53 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:49 pm

zgolec wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:35 pm
We used to run in 3man or 4 with Bling when guidlies where offline. Still top killer in zone... So your argument is invalid :P

Hiding behind 3 or 23 is still hiding. :lol:
Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

zgolec

Post#54 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:07 am

Skullgrin wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:49 pm
zgolec wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:35 pm

Hiding behind 3 or 23 is still hiding. :lol:
Lulz... Yea. Whatever mr. Soloroamer "runtowarddestroblobinTCmanytimesinpast" - unless something change during my 3 month absence ;p
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

Jabba

Post#55 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:14 am

carlos wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:32 pm
Wam wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:44 pm
and you think this as more of a impact than a proper bright wizard killer? or even a slayer?

or a marauder from destro?

please if you are going to post non sense atleast back it up... show me screenshots of your killscore from a warband in large scale and compared to other proper dps players/classes that are equally supported... even with Ninja killing blows which WL is good at...

I know the strengths and shortcomings of that class... its lacks raw aoe damage and utility in comparison.

ever heard of freaking opportunity cost? you compare it to others who are on your side and competing for same spot... so unfortunately for order dps classes you are compared to BW or Slayer... so try again mate :roll:
Well, well, well here you go Wam... and let me add, there was 24 BW's in the zone.
http://bakfullaangorakatter.com/Starfkr ... actory.jpg

NEXT!

[EDIT] Let me add - 24 BW's OUTSIDE Bombling in the zone
Hey, my lowbie slayer was in that list in his merc gear, that must mean mercenary slayers are also viable. Invite pl0x. But to the point, 1 screenshot proves nothing.
Tushi Splats Tush Emoalbino Podge

Noan

Post#56 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:48 am

Damn, as a fan of WL and 2h SM this is disheartening.

Is there a place for them at the endgame besides SC? Is there a place in RvR for classes that are not part of the wb meta?

Wam

Post#57 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:23 am

Noan wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:48 am Damn, as a fan of WL and 2h SM this is disheartening.

Is there a place for them at the endgame besides SC? Is there a place in RvR for classes that are not part of the wb meta?
yes in 6 man it can work... but that is very kitey/gank playstyle different to wb playstyle.

6 man is more about ST assist... wb is more about AOE assist (with some ST)
Wamizzle Guild Leader [TUP]
Wamizzle Guild Leader [The Unlikely Plan]

Noan

Post#58 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:24 am

Wam wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:23 am
Noan wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:48 am Damn, as a fan of WL and 2h SM this is disheartening.

yes in 6 man it can work... but that is very kitey/gank playstyle different to wb playstyle.

6 man is more about ST assist... wb is more about AOE assist (with some ST)
Sorry for asking, i`m a new player: what is this 6 man gameplay? Roaming with a 6 man group on the RvR lakes? How do you help your faction this way?

Btw thanks for the info, this helps a lot!

Ads
Lime

Post#59 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:45 am

A lot of things are viable in the new city content as you have max 24 players.

2h tanks are more viable in city than large zerg fights. 10s punt very strong especially in IC abyss areas.

A couple single target dps can provide alot of value assuming you have enough aoe dps and position correctly but many times get overlooked because they put out less overall numbers.
Limey: 83 Knight Limeyx: 77 BG

Direbloodykiller

Post#60 » Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:46 am

carlos wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:07 pm
Wam wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:48 pm
carlos wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:32 pm

Well, well, well here you go Wam... and let me add, there was 24 BW's in the zone.
http://bakfullaangorakatter.com/Starfkr ... actory.jpg

NEXT!

[EDIT] Let me add - 24 BW's OUTSIDE Bombling in the zone
I only see 2 proper bw's on that list without further analysis... one is double what you did which reinforces the difference between BW and WL.. bombling maybe supported, other bw maybe less supported.

But thankyou for trying to prove a point :)

I see alot of bw high kills, little death in comparison if you was going into K D R ...

also i know WL can get high kills in proper 6 man (lob etc)... but talking about large scale play
This actual zone, I was without guard the whole game though with rly quick resses.
Also Wam, I'm sry if i missunderstood your text "show me screenshots of your killscore from a warband in large scale and compared to other proper dps players/classes that are equally supported"... I dont know where I missunderstood you (though my native tongue isn't English).
nonono... you totaly read it right... wammy just wants to change the rules once he were proven wrong. a screen was asked for and given but it is still not good enough
no worries mate wammy is a god and we should all feel blessed by his (and lets not forget his fanbois) precence