Recent Topics

Ads

Wam/TUP Order Pug Warband Template

Let's talk about... everything else
Dammy095

Re: Wam/TUP Order Pug Warband Template

Post#11 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:43 am

btw, since we talk about Pierce Defence, whats your opinion that its actually stacks from different players so enemy easily can get -45% of block/dodge/parry or even more ? this clearly shouldnt stack

Ads
Acidic

Post#12 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:29 am

Think you missed a few BW in that setup :)

ragafury

Post#13 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:55 am

Dammy095 wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:43 am btw, since we talk about Pierce Defence, whats your opinion that its actually stacks from different players so enemy easily can get -45% of block/dodge/parry or even more ? this clearly shouldnt stack
Ha! And ppl were telling me it doesn't.
I knew it. Guess i should stop listening and go test to confirm EVERYTHING.

It's a good guide, but most elimentary thing if you compare destro "pug" v order pug is the use of comms.
--- inactive ---
---guildless---

lefze
Suspended

Post#14 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:08 am

ragafury wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:55 am
Dammy095 wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 7:43 am btw, since we talk about Pierce Defence, whats your opinion that its actually stacks from different players so enemy easily can get -45% of block/dodge/parry or even more ? this clearly shouldnt stack
Ha! And ppl were telling me it doesn't.
I knew it. Guess i should stop listening and go test to confirm EVERYTHING.

It's a good guide, but most elimentary thing if you compare destro "pug" v order pug is the use of comms.
Just make sure you test with .getstats, avoidance debuffs don't stack. (Or didn't, and are not supposed to, god knows this might have broken along with all the other currently busted stuff)
Rip Phalanx

altharion1
Banned

Post#15 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:58 am

When are we getting pug only zones, like the pug SCs? Its really unfair on random players, to go into orvr and face premade warbands. These guys just want to have some fun, play their own way, their own specs and their own classes.

Threads like these are bad for the game as they will encourage a toxic attitude, and ruin a lot of people's enjoyment.
WL Althii
SM Althirion
DoK Milkmilk
BO Sizematters

Youtube Vids

DanielWinner

Post#16 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:52 pm

altharion1 wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:58 am When are we getting pug only zones, like the pug SCs? Its really unfair on random players, to go into orvr and face premade warbands. These guys just want to have some fun, play their own way, their own specs and their own classes.

Threads like these are bad for the game as they will encourage a toxic attitude, and ruin a lot of people's enjoyment.
Sounds like roleplaying in PVE zone.
- Noob, solo friendly
- Free of toxic chat
- All classes are viable
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha

Haskr

Post#17 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:56 pm

I also want to say something about this. I play on this server since 2017 and I played tank for CNTK (Fulk) and pain and pleasure (Yaxley).
I don't like warband play at all anymore, I only play solo (SW/WH) or duo/trio (Runepriest), warband play is always very bad lag, it got really really bad I have the impression.
Also I find it quite boring, solo or small group is a really kick for me, but everyone likes different things.
What I don't like is to see all the complaining about no order warbands in chat or forum, why is it a problem? I don't care if destro or order locks the zone, and the more AAO I have the better it is I find. A solo kill with witchhunter gives more rr than most warband experience, also a lot more fun on my end, also as solo and small man you can kite and run away very well, get zerged very rarely.
Also I don't get Altharion above me, why is it bad if TUP or any other warband is in the zone and farm kills? why is it my problem if other order let themselves get farmed? why should i join a warband to stop them? does it matter anythin for whom the zone locks? dont think so at all.
People are way to friendly in this game, if I see a destro he gets chased and then corpsejumped and emotet, its a war going on guys!!!

Acidic

Post#18 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:04 pm

DanielWinner wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:52 pm
altharion1 wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:58 am When are we getting pug only zones, like the pug SCs? Its really unfair on random players, to go into orvr and face premade warbands. These guys just want to have some fun, play their own way, their own specs and their own classes.

- Noob, solo friendly
- Free of toxic chat
- All classes are viable
Talkingof toxic attitudes , this total lack of understanding what you are asking for is a bit extreme.
I can not agree that zones should be separated this way as population is not there to support it but can understand the issue of weekend warrior vs something highly organized.
I would suggest that the game does open multiple zones so maybe with going to another zone if possible

Ads
Haskr

Post#19 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:06 pm

Acidic wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:04 pm
DanielWinner wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:52 pm

- Noob, solo friendly
- Free of toxic chat
- All classes are viable
Talkingof toxic attitudes , this total lack of understanding what you are asking for is a bit extreme.
I can not agree that zones should be separated this way as population is not there to support it but can understand the issue of weekend warrior vs something highly organized.
I would suggest that the game does open multiple zones so maybe with going to another zone if possible
But there are multiple zones open already, nobody is in them, all go to main zones until some warbands switch zones I have the feeling

nebelwerfer

Post#20 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:21 pm

DanielWinner wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:00 am
nebelwerfer wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:24 am
a) dps rp w armor debuff. which in turn need engi w pierce defence to ensure it lands behind HTL stacks
Pierce defenses tactic doesn’t reduce disrupt rate.
So I guess... busted?
Woops, yep ur right. easy to work around! PD up and throw flashbang x2 w shatter limbs applied then :mrgreen: