Recent Topics

Ads

Request of advice by a noob

Let's talk about... everything else
Ysaran

Re: Request of advice by a noob

Post#11 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:32 am

Ok but ToK say that to obtain the lesser ward you must equip the annhi set, so i have equipped the annhi set but i haven't received the lesser ward, it's a bug? Or i must do something else to obtain the lesser ward?
Zputadenti

Ads
Rockalypse
Former Staff

Post#12 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 9:53 am

If you are talking about Ward tab of ToK - ignore it, as I understand it is rudimental. Only set entries matter, you have full redeye - you can go city dungeons. And thats it.

Ysaran

Post#13 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:12 am

Ok, thanks you! If i'll have other question i'll ask here; hope this post can help other noob like me, to find information about the game is quite hard, the forum should have a guide section, it would be cool
Zputadenti

doky

Post#14 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 10:59 am

Ysaran wrote: Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:09 pm I've just hitted 40/41+ and now i don't know what to do, i write here hoping some gentle soul can answer to some of my questions, which to be clear aren't about build/balance/stats or other thecnical argument, but more about how/when/where accomplish certain task; so lets start:

-T4 Epic quest
the items are generally valueble(also respect time needed to acquire them)? Or the subjogator one are better(always generally speaking)? The quest can be done alone or you need a group (remember that my rr<50)?

-Beastlord
Also with respect of recent changes is the set valid or are anni/merc better? How can i know if bosses are up? There's a way to know it without go there and see?

-Chapter 22
In what this chapter is so special? In what is differert respect ch21? Do they drop different sets? What set you gain from ch22? Is it valid? What rr should i have to do ch22? How many ppl do i need to complete the PQs? There are some PQs easier the other? Which?

-Gunbad
At which rr should i go for gunbad? Which sets drop? Are they valid or is a waste of time?

-Talismans
Actually i'm in full merc set, should i invest in talis or is a waste of money? Should i craft them alone or should i buy them? How can i acquire better talis boxes?

-Potions
Well, actually the same questions about talis, just about pots.

-Sets
There are other sets besides anni/merc/conq/domi/new sets that i should know because are useful? Are generally imperator/overlord sets valid?

Sorry for my bad english.
1. It can be done alone. not rly worthy weps for choppa.
2. atleast for pocket item get it.
3. Requires a warband to complete, join one if there is any(very rare)
4. Redeye set drop there. liniments drop there. other valuables. will increase your gold at least. anni/merc will do the job. originaly designed for rr40+.
5.Make alt for talisman making. buy cheaper ones for your starter gear if u buy. better tali boxes sold in viper pit.
6.make potions, they are handy and make few gold if sell.
7.consider Onslaught from CH22 and Redeye from gunbad, also Sentinel coming soon.

lefze
Suspended

Post#15 » Thu Nov 22, 2018 11:38 am

You need Beastlord. The rest of the PvE stuff can be ignored. Choppas rarely wear full sets, and beastlord is perfectly adequate to mix with until you have better stuff.

Talismans you can craft very easily yourself, salvage Annihilator/Mercenary heads for purple lvl175 fragments. These become +22 talismans.

For potions, you need Lasting Stanchion Unguent (armor), Lasting Potion of Power (think that's the name, strength pot), blue crafted healing potions, pvp health potion, crafted AP potion, pvp AP potion. Don't recall all the names sadly, will update this post when I have time to log in and double check them.
Rip Phalanx

Ysaran

Post#16 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:53 am

Ch22 PQs work exactly like other PQs? i ask because i've gone to see one of the PQs and it was finished (by a wb around there) but there wasn't a timer that let me know when it would restart. the PQs have some kind of lockout mechanics or it was a bug? how does it work? i'm quite confused
Zputadenti

ragafury

Post#17 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:02 am

They have a 30min cd timer.
You need 12-24 ppl depending on realm and zone (kv destro 24 vs reikland destro 12 eg.)
--- inactive ---
---guildless---

Hargrim
Developer

Post#18 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:25 am

ragafury wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:02 am They have a 30min cd timer.
You need 12-24 ppl depending on realm and zone (kv destro 24 vs reikland destro 12 eg.)

Let me fix that...

Ads
Ysaran

Post#19 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:18 am

i have another couple of question: how can i acquire the rare fortune sets? is it useful?
Zputadenti

Hargrim
Developer

Post#20 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:28 am

This sets drops very rarely from NPCs. If you like what it gives and have some idea how to use it maybe it can be useful.

My unbiased suggestion would be to go and do some Gunbad and City Dungeons dungeons :).