Recent Topics

Ads

Sent gear removed

Let's talk about... everything else
DirkDaring

Sent gear removed

Post#1 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:05 pm

I havent played warhammer in 6 months , i just came back 3 days ago.

Lastnight i found out about the Crypts and warpblade tunnels being added and went on a guild run.
We did 1 run of Sigmar Crypts, and 1 run of Warpblade tunnels then i logged off.

Durning the run i had 5 out of 7 pieces of sent drop off the mobs , chest, boots, belt, shoulders and helm.

This morning i log on and my chest, and boots are missing, not sure why, i didnt do anything but 1 run of Sigmar crypts, and 1 run of Warpblade tunn, so why was my gear removed .

Ads
sioding
Game Master

Re: Sent gear removed

Post#2 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:12 pm

Check the Hotfixnotes:

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=29287
OCRANA ...deal with it!
Jolinor
Siolor

sioding[at]returnofreckoning.com

DirkDaring

Post#3 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:29 pm

sioding wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:12 pm Check the Hotfixnotes:

Thats all good but doesnt answer my question as to wtf my items were removed when i didnt use an exploit and oly did 1 run of Sigmar crypts, and 1 run of warpblade tunneles, i joined 2 groups total, 3 of the members were in both groups, and we only ran each dungeon 1 time .

If you are going to remove peoples gear , it shoul;d be removed from the people that actually were cheating, not everyone in the game.

LordPiss

Post#4 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:46 pm

Consider yourself lucky, already getting 3/7 pieces in one run ;)
Tekky - Witch Hunter
Tekk - Runepriest

Ykket - Witch Elf
Ykke - Shaman

Hargrim
Developer

Post#5 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:11 pm

DirkDaring wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:29 pm
sioding wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:12 pm Check the Hotfixnotes:

Thats all good but doesnt answer my question as to wtf my items were removed when i didnt use an exploit and oly did 1 run of Sigmar crypts, and 1 run of warpblade tunneles, i joined 2 groups total, 3 of the members were in both groups, and we only ran each dungeon 1 time .

If you are going to remove peoples gear , it shoul;d be removed from the people that actually were cheating, not everyone in the game.

Thank the people that cheated. We are unable to tell who obtained it in what way. Buy luckily you agreed to the possibility of gear removal when you accepted our ToS :).

Stinkyweed

Post#6 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:44 am

Me too...I guess it is assumed guilt.
Stinkyweed SH.86
Prowl WE.85
Blob Chop.82
Babaganoush Sham.7x
Negative Creep Z.5x
Motley Crue WH.5x
Scratch WL.3x

Don't fall asleep...don't fall asleep...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP7uxesyQWo

Chinesehero

Post#7 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:59 am

DirkDaring wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:05 pm I havent played warhammer in 6 months , i just came back 3 days ago.

Lastnight i found out about the Crypts and warpblade tunnels being added and went on a guild run.
We did 1 run of Sigmar Crypts, and 1 run of Warpblade tunnels then i logged off.

Durning the run i had 5 out of 7 pieces of sent drop off the mobs , chest, boots, belt, shoulders and helm.

This morning i log on and my chest, and boots are missing, not sure why, i didnt do anything but 1 run of Sigmar crypts, and 1 run of Warpblade tunn, so why was my gear removed .
U want a run to get the whole SET???? so Greedy.

Yes, the random system is crazy. some mates can get drops a few times but some mates can get nothing
Really bad system

MayoDaen78

Post#8 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:10 am

DirkDaring wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:05 pm I havent played warhammer in 6 months , i just came back 3 days ago.

That sucks man...I feel for you, having 5/7 pieces that's like you almost acquire all set. I can imagine how pissed you must be. It took a while to do those dungeons. I myself havent got any because the lockout system somehow got messed up so I gave up lol
Ezraim - SM 7x
Tessaline - WP 5x
Binary - BW 6x

Ads
Hargrim
Developer

Post#9 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:35 am

Chinesehero wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:59 am U want a run to get the whole SET???? so Greedy.

Yes, the random system is crazy. some mates can get drops a few times but some mates can get nothing
Really bad system

How about you actually read how the system works and stop spreading half truths?

anarchypark

Post#10 » Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:46 pm

you have to blame exploit, not devs.
I think it's relief that entire sentinel wipe was not there.
gold exploit, gear exploit same i think.
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)