Ads
Vampire

Re: Thelegend

Post#2 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:40 am

lol, what a clown :lol:

Kaitanaroyr

Post#3 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:00 am

Lol would love to see the tells when we can actually perma snare on sw.
Spoiler:
Wixxy 100 SM,Artemis,100 SW,Wannabeheals 100 WP,Rikashi 100 Kotbs,Whisper 100 WH,Whispers WH,Veioe 100 Zeal,Antzz 98WH,Kaitanaroyr100 WL,Sumtingwong RP,Saturn WP 80,hemorrhage 100 zeal

wots

Post#4 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:13 am

i should have got some ss on my rp, apparently i have perma snare cheats activated, and i cause lag to my enemies, im op. had a charming set of tells from joker, good times thanks bud.
dildina RP wotsahot Shaman peeved IB notcute Sh princess Dok ninasi BG speck Eng

Luth

Post#5 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:32 am

Fat kids guild is full of cheaters. Everyone knows that. Their SWs exploit the CD of the range snare and the knights run 100feetpermasnareaura all day long.

But on second thought, it's not possible to keep someone perma snared, as it is buggy atm and requires to fade off the target before it can be applied once again (648).
So maybe it's just the "reduced walkspeed bug" that has been discussed on the forum elsewhere.

But i'm pretty sure someone so eloquent like the person on the screenshot wouldn't makes such accuses before searching for some basic knowledge on the forums/bugtracker...

Azarael

Post#6 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:47 am

Unsurprisingly the character sending the abuse is the number one egotist, Joker "Six RR100s" loz.

You should ignore it for that reason.

Kaitanaroyr

Post#7 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:52 am

Don't see joker runnin in rvr when 4man sw group roaming i wonder why....
Spoiler:
Wixxy 100 SM,Artemis,100 SW,Wannabeheals 100 WP,Rikashi 100 Kotbs,Whisper 100 WH,Whispers WH,Veioe 100 Zeal,Antzz 98WH,Kaitanaroyr100 WL,Sumtingwong RP,Saturn WP 80,hemorrhage 100 zeal

xyeppp
Former Staff

Post#8 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 2:30 pm

Kaitanaroyr wrote:Don't see joker runnin in rvr when 4man sw group roaming i wonder why....
The gayest character of them all in a buggy T1 with broken melee that noone else but maras can catch up to without fleeing, and even juggernaut doesn't break the snare cause it doesnt register. Wow much pvper 4v1 sw. Wonder why.
Github / Tighub / Stack

Ads
Jokerloz

Post#9 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:28 pm

soi had 6 100's that i legitimately gotten. and when you see your order players appering in IC next to tezneec and you have over 900% run speed. hmm. i have done my research there are post on line for players looking for warbuddy hacpack s4llys and cheat engine so dont sit here and tell me its not possible. when you enc a massive lag spike near one particular person eerytime then its not the server or a bug. and The SW can shoot thru walls hmm?? would love to see immune reimpleemted. along with the fire cage not being broken by damage, so keep you bug to your advatange which makes it a exploite
Guild Owner: The Legacy of Legends
Jokerlo Reporthispwn: Sorc RR 100
Jokerloz TheLegend: Choppa RR 100
Jokerlos Cantouchthis: WE RR 100
Jokerlox Zergking: Chosen RR 100

Jokerloz

Post#10 » Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:31 pm

Luth wrote:Fat kids guild is full of cheaters. Everyone knows that. Their SWs exploit the CD of the range snare and the knights run 100feetpermasnareaura all day long.

But on second thought, it's not possible to keep someone perma snared, as it is buggy atm and requires to fade off the target before it can be applied once again (648).
So maybe it's just the "reduced walkspeed bug" that has been discussed on the forum elsewhere.

But i'm pretty sure someone so eloquent like the person on the screenshot wouldn't makes such accuses before searching for some basic knowledge on the forums/bugtracker...
thats funny everytime i get hit with a snare it sticks. but my snares or M1 will not work 80% of teh time.
Guild Owner: The Legacy of Legends
Jokerlo Reporthispwn: Sorc RR 100
Jokerloz TheLegend: Choppa RR 100
Jokerlos Cantouchthis: WE RR 100
Jokerlox Zergking: Chosen RR 100