Recent Topics

Ads

WL: Any news?

Let's talk about... everything else
Mausini

WL: Any news?

Post#1 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:22 pm

The V2 proposal is not comming, no news regarding the last incremental proposal.
Whats the deal, when can I start playing my main again?
Also, there are still bugs open that occured after the force reroll. Give us some meat.

Ads
lefze
Suspended

Re: WL: Any news?

Post#2 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:44 pm

Meat is exactly what you are getting.
Rip Phalanx

zgolec

Post#3 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:25 pm

They stated it alrdy.... "WL is effed and will be effed hard till oblivion. Dont expect anuything else anytime soon."

... more or less.

As well as as "We had creative bunch of people with good ideas that would do the trick, but meh. Not anymore."
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

kauyon1

Post#4 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:52 pm

They don't have one.

A balance team came together, looked for ideas. Started to plot the changes they thought would be good. Wanted to test and implement. But apparently there is only 1 developer capable of making the changes and he told them to buzz off.

We are at his mercy.

Sulorie

Post#5 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:56 pm

You make it sound like WL can't do their job as DD.
Dying is no option.

normanis

Post#6 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:04 pm

its mean that stuff member trolling for 2 weeks is realy trolling, and dont get serious. i start to think azarael was right atleast he done something not jsut make promises. ;-( . as player i feel ofended by stuff they make opened posts for balance make new armor than happens answer and quaestion . fighting for throne almost disbanded stuff team. maby need to say to comunity we are out of ideas and for some month thre will be nothing , we are tired and we deserve some free months to play game also. i understand that byt than dont feed us with empty words. my goverment also feed voters with milk and honey rivers its bypassed 30 yeears and nothing is changed ppl are poor and live on credits .............. my goverment is best (sarcasm about my goverment)
"Iron Within, Iron Without!"

Kragg

Post#7 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:19 pm

normanis wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:04 pm its mean that stuff member trolling for 2 weeks is realy trolling, and dont get serious. i start to think azarael was right atleast he done something not jsut make promises. ;-( . as player i feel ofended by stuff they make opened posts for balance make new armor than happens answer and quaestion . fighting for throne almost disbanded stuff team. maby need to say to comunity we are out of ideas and for some month thre will be nothing , we are tired and we deserve some free months to play game also. i understand that byt than dont feed us with empty words. my goverment also feed voters with milk and honey rivers its bypassed 30 yeears and nothing is changed ppl are poor and live on credits .............. my goverment is best (sarcasm about my goverment)
I will give you a few free months, mate. No problem. How many do you want?
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers
Alliance officer of the Grand Alliance

Luuca

Post#8 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:21 pm

Understand that you are playing a free game. That you are enjoying the fruits of other people's time and efforts. That they are not making a living by fixing this game and they do this for many reasons - none of which are to please you. Everyone is free to play so long as you play by the rules. Remarking and comparing the team that resurrected this game to some corrupt government does not help anyone.

Rarely have I defended the development team on here, but this needs to be done at this time. Under the free game comes your freedom to stop playing if it is not to your satisfaction. Because your favorite class is now less powerful. Because your faction is underperforming due to the changes made. It's completely up to you why you choose not to play, but you have to make that choice. Some time ago, I decided to cut back my play times from just about 4 hours a day, to roughly 2x per week. Having seen what was going on, instead of beating my head against a brick wall, i decided to just stop playing as much.

Deciding what course is right for you will help alleviate some of the exasperation you are experiencing with your class/faction. Everyone should know by now that you can't force a change in this game and that change is swift, erratic, and never final.
Add to that the recent personnel changes, and your pleading for changes makes even less sense than simply accepting it.
Do yourself a favor and accept that changes will be slow in coming, and try to enjoy the free game or take time off and enjoy life.

Games like this are nearly impossible to balance. Add to that this is an unsupported resurrected game with mystery code etc. and you can see the task at hand is huge. My decision to step back while the dust settles has been a good one for me. Everyone should evaluate their own status in game and either accept the state of the game or work constructively to better the game.

Ads
zgolec

Post#9 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 9:59 pm

They ninja patched.

This give nothing tho.... No utility, no serious dmg increase [dead pet = no crit inc so... and we all know how long pet tend to live in zerg envioremnt so that 50% armor bypass doesnt do much], no tankiness of mirror... So yea. As mentioned before - WL is suck ballz and there is no plans to change this situation :P
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

Spacecraft

Post#10 » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:14 pm

Tell me whats wrong with being assit dps then loner is powerful no other class has unlimited pounce. I think its gold chasing gobos. Is it the wrong way to play?