Post#1 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:48 am

paperdoll stats sucks, shows incorrect values

to get your real stats run .getstats command in game
Spoiler:

Ads
Foltestik

Re: [ALL] Avoiding being crit

Post#2 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:53 am

if you have 0% to be crit and enemy have 50% sance to crit. you still get 1 from 2 attack crit

max what you can have is -25% i belive

Foomy44

Post#3 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:18 am

Your chance to be crit doesn't start reducing your enemy's crit chance stat until it goes negative. Above 0 it basically gets added to enemy's crit chance.
Destro: Chompy, ShroomStew, TrollBlood, DoomBeast, DoomDoctor, DoomDisk, Doomshadow, FunkFoot, Bloodwell
Order: Stormwall, Mistfall, CatNap, BoomRune, Bangman

lefze
Suspended

Post#4 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:35 am

What the guys above are saying is completely correct. Also, you have to do the ini calculation manually to get a 100% accurate number, the ini shown in char sheet is 35 ini short, as it was never updated to reflect the new formula.
Rip Phalanx

szejoza

Post#5 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:54 am

If you have 10% chance to be crit and enemy got 10% to crit then his chance to crit you is 20%
If you have 0% chance to be crit and enemy got 10% chance to crit then his chance to crit you is 10%
If you have -10% chance to be crit and enemy got 10% chance to crit then his chance to crit you is 0%

unless I don't remember stuff right, someone more knowledgable might clarify it
Spoiler:

lefze
Suspended

Post#6 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:02 am

Korhadreth wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:50 am
lefze wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 8:35 am What the guys above are saying is completely correct. Also, you have to do the ini calculation manually to get a 100% accurate number, the ini shown in char sheet is 35 ini short, as it was never updated to reflect the new formula.
So if I have 10% chance to be crit and the enemy has 10% chance to crit I need -20% crit chance reduction?
Yes. Also keep in mind that things like Crimson Death, Wasteland ruse, Leading Shots, Dirty Tricks, EA etc. exist. Even if you have -20% chance to get crit, if you face a proper party you will still get crit. So basically, just push the stat as low as you can without gimping other things too hard.
Rip Phalanx

Nameless

Post#7 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:16 am

Foltestik wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:53 am if you have 0% to be crit and enemy have 50% sance to crit. you still get 1 from 2 attack crit

Someone pls confirm that cos atm I am not that far from that number.
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

lefze
Suspended

Post#8 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:19 am

Nameless wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:16 am
Foltestik wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:53 am if you have 0% to be crit and enemy have 50% sance to crit. you still get 1 from 2 attack crit

Someone pls confirm that cos atm I am not that far from that number.
There is no max. (other than limitation on what you can possibly get from gear+renown+liniment+skills+tactic)
Last edited by lefze on Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rip Phalanx

Ads
Sulorie

Post#9 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:01 am

Korhadreth wrote: Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:19 am Witch elves have better crit chance than witch hunters right? WH gets parry instead. Parry not looking too good by comparison now.
When you parry all important hits and slot riposte, it looks pretty good for ganks against melee. Order got plenty classes to buff your crit chance, don't worry about crits.
Dying is no option.

bichka

Post#10 » Mon Nov 05, 2018 1:52 pm

WE have +50% crit as M3, sorc/bw with full resource gives them additional crit chance(35% if i didn't forget))
About crit reduction, be BG or play with BG with dark protection on you. -45% of crit buff is kinda cool.
Ini stacking is not really helpful after some value. Play WE/WH for huge numbers from sets like 350-420 and don't care about stacking ini debuffs anymore :p