Ads

HALLOWEEN EVENT : ZOMBOCALYPSE

Let's talk about... everything else
ReturnOfReckoning
Staff

HALLOWEEN EVENT : ZOMBOCALYPSE

Post#1 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:50 am

[HALLOWEEN EVENT : ZOMBOCALYPSE]

The dark man was watching his hourglass, and he was looking very happy. At least as a dark man can look. Yes. Deathinitively, it was the moment he waited for a year.

"-Igoooooor!!! *cough* This place is too dry for, me, and it is BORING !!, prepare my luggage, gonna take some vacations. *cough* Of course i can !! Of course everything will be fine !! Ahah!! What could happen? -damn, this dust...- *cough* Naaa.. no need to tell to Mama Brigitte. If i take a break, it is not to have her on my back... ahah.. yeah, of course... you are not married Igor, you have no idea what i'm talking about.. tsss. Sometime i just would like to kill her.. ahah... funny no? Mmm no it 's not funny you right... gngngn... SEE!! this is EXACTLY what i was saying! THIS IS BORING ! Hurry up now!! My trunk ! Grrr you are soOOOOoOOoOoo slow... Really thinking to replace you, you know...

-What? Yeah take this. This too yeah. YEAH! Well stop asking and put everything in my trunk, yes this too, YES this too!! Of course my masks too!! I love my masks!!. See? i take them all! Nothing bad will happen! Ahah!! my throat *cough* hurts again... like every years at this moment... ...do we still have some candies? NO? ... pfff.. anyway!! I will take some on the way. *cough*"

And this is how, Bawon Sanmdi leaves his dry and dusty country to come have some good time in our peaceful little world.

Event :

This is Halloween !!!! Boooo !!

Ror Team is proud to propose you this year one of the stupidest adventure of your life.

Main quest starter :

Destruction : Norsca, Thorshafn Crypt (crypt near destro start). Quest Giver : Bawon Sanmdi.

Order : Nordland, Grimmenhagen Barrows (crypt near order start). Quest Giver : Bawon Sanmdi.

[CAUTIONS] :
- Each part of the questline has a timer (40minutes) !! So hurry!!!
- During a quest phase, don't go in RvR or in Sc, it would delete your quest and you would have to take it again.
- You will probably see here and there some scarecrows... maybe clicking on it could be interesting...

- DON"T JUMP IN "RED" WATER.

Repeatable killquest :
Destruction : Altdorf, near Flight Master : Ratuk Bonefist
Destruction : IC, near Flight Master : Drigaz de Rattla

Art Contest :
"Orange is the new Black" : https://www.returnofreckoning.com/forum ... 90#p330890

Merchants :
Altdorf : Undead Weaponsmith, Undead Trinketsmith, Goaf Birdsong : Novelty vendor, in blue area.
IC : Undead Weaponsmith, Undead Trinketsmith, Goaf Birdsong : Novelty vendor, in blue area of each cities.

Rewards :
-All past years halloween event (appearance, weapons, masks, tittles.
-Some new stuff you will discover and we hope, you will enjoy.
- Sometime the reward itself is in the journey, not in the destination...

Ads
Unstoppable1776
Banned

Re: HALLOWEEN EVENT : ZOMBOCALYPSE

Post#2 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:11 am

Can I do the repeatable kill quest and get the same reward? Personally not a fan of PVE

gorobelly

Post#3 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:14 pm

nice work :) im entertained

Aerogath
Suspended

Post#4 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:57 pm

Can we see somewhere the Appearance of the Rewards ?

Xergon

Post#5 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:09 pm

for anyone who struggle with the event:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJSik6ejkr0
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube

anarchypark

Post#6 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 1:57 pm

reward is at the destination !
don't miss it.
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

wonshot

Post#7 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:11 pm

oh boy just loading into lotd was reward enough for me. Hope to see it sooner than later, even if it would just to the PQs and landscape working and not the tombs and tovl.

Maybe have the PQs give liniments from the bags, each type from each PQ. and at the same time an active Lotd would give the campaign some meaning, and kills mattering more than personal gain. Just a thourght
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

Aerogath
Suspended

Post#8 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 2:24 pm

I still wish to see the Appearance of the Vendor items.

Ads
Elio

Post#9 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:28 pm

Thanks, excited to check out this years event! Is there a rough estimate to when the event will run till? Didn't see that in the post, and I'm trying to find out when I'll need to make time to play in-between Halloween festivities. :twisted:

katroulitsa

Post#10 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 3:30 pm

Don't jump on the river when you get to the lotd, u get stuck in an infinite loop :p
Inav
Semya