Recent Topics

Ads

Engineers and Magus unbalance issue

Let's talk about... everything else
bulgy70
Suspended

Engineers and Magus unbalance issue

Post#1 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:06 am

It has came to light that there could be an unbalance issue, with the Engineer's Electromagnet and the Magus Rift.

The issue is in how players can stop being pulled, which gives an unfair advantage to the Engineer's Electromagnet and Order. The Magus Rift can be stopped by disrupting the pull, and to stop the Engineers pull Desto have to dodge the pull.

Most players run with more disrupt when dodge, so this is giving an unfair advantage to Order with the Engineer's Electromagnet. This also explains why the Engineers pull is more effective then the Magus Rift.

Both need to be set to the same, so both the Magus and Engineers are on an even footing as each other.

Please make the Magus Rift the same as the Engineers.

Ads
Chuba

Re: Engineers and Magus unbalance issue

Post#2 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:08 am

Yes please make it the same so engi does as much single dmg as magus even when targets have high armor values!

roadkillrobin

Post#3 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:10 am

Another thing is that Engie is able to get more Striketrough due to more BS tactics.

Einherja

Post#4 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:19 am

If you want boring mirrorclasses go and play WoW...

bulgy70
Suspended

Post#5 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:30 am

Einherja wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:19 am If you want boring mirrorclasses go and play WoW...
I don't want to play mirrors, but something like the unbalance with the rifts needs fixing. It gives an unfair advantage to Order.

Einherja

Post#6 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:34 am

bulgy70 wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:30 am
Einherja wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:19 am If you want boring mirrorclasses go and play WoW...
I don't want to play mirrors, but something like the unbalance with the rifts needs fixing. It gives an unfair advantage to Order.
And the next issue from order site is then the coppa pull , aso ?

Acidic

Post#7 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:36 am

bulgy70 wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:06 am It has came to light that there could be an unbalance issue, with the Engineer's Electromagnet and the Magus Rift.

The issue is in how players can stop being pulled, which gives an unfair advantage to the Engineer's Electromagnet and Order. The Magus Rift can be stopped by disrupting the pull, and to stop the Engineers pull Desto have to dodge the pull.

Most players run with more disrupt when dodge, so this is giving an unfair advantage to Order with the Engineer's Electromagnet. This also explains why the Engineers pull is more effective then the Magus Rift.

Both need to be set to the same, so both the Magus and Engineers are on an even footing as each other.

Please make the Magus Rift the same as the Engineers.
For clarity could you say if this in the current state makes a diffence, seen enough posts from a certain ....hero showing differences that make no difference and threads that even if realized would not make any diffence overall.
Additionally Engi is non magical and Magnus magical, not shire lore agrees with this type of change and as said before mirroring for the sake of it is not a good way for game diversity.

Sulorie

Post#8 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:42 am

bulgy70 wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:30 am
When you acknowledge the recent order whine about too strong destro, why you wan't to either nerf order or buff destro?
Dying is no option.

Ads
bulgy70
Suspended

Post#9 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:29 pm

Desto feel that order are op and let me just give a few things,

Order what to remove the Choppers pull, ok. Does that mean that the WL or SM is going to lose it's Pounce. When are the magus going to get flamers which can Shoot through walls like the engineer turrets. or have a spell like snipe which can Shoot through walls. Or how about the sorc's having spells which can hit through walls like the BW's can. Or let them bomb like the BW's, there is a lot more then that i could list.

Dammy095

Post#10 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:43 pm

bulgy70 wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 4:29 pm Desto feel that order are op and let me just give a few things,

Order what to remove the Choppers pull, ok. Does that mean that the WL or SM is going to lose it's Pounce. When are the magus going to get flamers which can Shoot through walls like the engineer turrets. or have a spell like snipe which can Shoot through walls. Or how about the sorc's having spells which can hit through walls like the BW's can. Or let them bomb like the BW's, there is a lot more then that i could list.
please, you have no idea what you talkign about
both realms shoot tru walls sometimes, thats because of poisitioning desync/lag