Recent Topics

Ads

Want to see this game COME BACK!!

Let's talk about... everything else
Grolar

Want to see this game COME BACK!!

Post#1 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:05 pm

I really want to see this game return in a HUGE way! :D

At the risk of upsetting some of the hardcore Warhammer players I'm going to throw a suggestion out here. Not to make you mad, but to see what your opinions are and see if there is a way to work towards making it happen. I was never a hardcore player, but I did LOVE the game and what it was about...that said.

The game as most of us know launched pretty sloppy and through the five years before it was taken down they did make adjustments, but sadly too late. I would love to see this game take a League of Legends approach ( marketing strategy only ). Free to play with the ability to buy gear for customizing your look. Strip the game down to the core elements of what make it fun for most people while making it run as FAST as possible. For me those items are RvR, Quests, class abilities, gear and the world itself. Allow players to get geared up to a point, then they can purchase sets to give themselves their own look.

Get rid of all things that create more server calculation in regards to game play ( character to character collision is one ). Get rid of things that take people away from the core purpose of the game which is RvR. CRAFTING is garbage in the game so stuff like that.

I'd like to hear your constructive thoughts. I know this particular project isn't about this...but could it be one day?
Last edited by Grolar on Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
THUMP - "MEDIOCRE!!" ...Who's laughing now?

Ads
Syfriax

Re: Want to see this game COME BACK!!

Post#2 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:24 pm

We don't even have the essentials down yet, and are quite far from it. We can't even begin to consider this, as it stands.
Its Constantinople, not Istanbul.
Also, its Rhodesia, not Zimbabwe

JeFawk

Post#3 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:51 pm

Syfriax wrote:We don't even have the essentials down yet, and are quite far from it. We can't even begin to consider this, as it stands.
Syfriax, who's "we"?

CruciasNZ

Post#4 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:09 pm

JeFawk wrote: Syfriax, who's "we"?
We the users are a core part of the development team. We provide motivation and feedback in the form of QQ Posts, Exploit Location and Riots. It is our solemn duty to make life hell for the development team, in order to ensure a better quality product.

^~

JeFawk

Post#5 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:29 pm

CruciasNZ wrote:
JeFawk wrote: Syfriax, who's "we"?
We the users are a core part of the development team. We provide motivation and feedback in the form of QQ Posts, Exploit Location and Riots. It is our solemn duty to make life hell for the development team, in order to ensure a better quality product.

^~
Okey, keep talking ****, maybe Max will feel the stench and come over to read this.

Grugnir

Post#6 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:38 pm

Grolar

Post#7 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:42 pm

lol...yeah we're off to a good start already.
THUMP - "MEDIOCRE!!" ...Who's laughing now?