Unfair SM Vanquisher and Oppressor Sets

Let's talk about... everything else
Chinesehero

Unfair SM Vanquisher and Oppressor Sets

Post#1 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:05 pm

Why are Vanquishers of SM so WEAK???

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

U can count SM set add 56 str while other tank set only add 52 str
Also SM set add 2%crit reduced less instead of 2% disrupt. This 2 stats OFC I must choose Crit Reduced if I can

Str is useless stats in a DEF TANK SET. WHY make some unfair on SM? :evil:

Also the SM Oppressor Set WS is a main state. Everyone know WS is a useless stat for SM since SM is spirit attack while other tank is physical attack. Both Set make SM weaker. I hope make some changes before Sets release and please consider the case in every career
Last edited by Chinesehero on Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Luuca

Re: Unfair SM Vanquisher Set

Post#2 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:12 pm

I submit that STR is not useless in a Defensive Tank set for 2 simple reasons;

1. You need around 500 STR in order to consistently land Punts and Knockdowns against other tanks. Without it, you are ineffective in removing guard from focus target.

2. Melee assist without strength of around 500 (for most tanks - Ravage not included) is ineffective.

2% less chance to be crit is better than 2% Disrupt as most tanks already spec renown points into Dodge and Disrupt. Maxing D/D is a much more effective use of RR Points for 18% D/D than dropping 5 RR points into -% Chance to be Crit for 3%.

Chinesehero

Post#3 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:16 pm

Luuca wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:12 pm I submit that STR is not useless in a Defensive Tank set for 2 simple reasons;

1. You need around 500 STR in order to consistently land Punts and Knockdowns against other tanks. Without it, you are ineffective in removing guard from focus target.

2. Melee assist without strength of around 500 (for most tanks - Ravage not included) is ineffective.

2% less chance to be crit is better than 2% Disrupt as most tanks already spec renown points into Dodge and Disrupt. Maxing D/D is a much more effective use of RR Points for 18% D/D than dropping 5 RR points into -% Chance to be Crit for 3%.
2% disrupt is for SM! 2% crit reduced more for other tank :evil: :evil:

Chinesehero

Post#4 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:19 pm

Luuca wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:12 pm I submit that STR is not useless in a Defensive Tank set for 2 simple reasons;

HOW about the WS stats in Oppressor???? other tank can use WS with armor penetration while SM can???

A good SNB tank dont need STR. IF I choose I would choose Initative OR WOUND OR TOUGHNESS. I dont want STR

Luuca

Post#5 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:26 pm

Chinesehero wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:19 pm
Spoiler:

HOW about the WS stats in Oppressor???? other tank can use WS with armor penetration while SM can???

A good SNB tank dont need STR. IF I choose I would choose Initative OR WOUND OR TOUGHNESS. I dont want STR
You are who you are.

kauyon1

Re: Unfair SM Vanquisher and Oppressor Sets

Post#6 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:38 pm

This is like your 4th "Unfair" post.

diedrake

Post#7 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:48 pm

SM no str attacking... Opponent laughs due to the SM cant land any of his cc parry parry miss miss miss. Haha, ya man... I would suggest having a wee bit of str as the other folks have posted.
Fenaal- SM 40/84
Fanaal- CH 40/7x

Chinesehero

Post#8 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:17 pm

diedrake wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:48 pm SM no str attacking... Opponent laughs due to the SM cant land any of his cc parry parry miss miss miss. Haha, ya man... I would suggest having a wee bit of str as the other folks have posted.
Give some comments on WS of Oppressor on SM?

Ads
Luuca

Post#9 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:17 pm

I don't play a SM and have no idea of the set optimisation. That said, I did take a 1952 Willys wagon and graaft in a 1998 Jeep Wrangler firewall and pan as a single unit, stretch the 1998 Jeep Wrangler frame to 103.5", and manage to get it running and driving.

So you could be right about being "Weighed Down" as a SM with a huge (yugh as our president would say) over abundance of an additional whopping 4 STR on your set. I have no idea how you are supposed to overcome such a enormous amount of additional STR on that set. Seems impossible to overcome. I wish you the best of luck figuring out a way to overcome the additional 4 STR on your set. May be utterly impossible.

As to -2% crit over 2% Disrupt.. as I said.. RR points/value.. but what do I know. I don't have your reputation.

bichka

Post#10 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:25 am

WS is still useful for your AA