Recent Topics

Ads

Unfair about the SC map

Let's talk about... everything else
Chinesehero

Unfair about the SC map

Post#1 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:20 pm

1) Doomfist : the two exit from mid to destro wc is very close. As order player get punt, easy kill by npc. Oppositely, I dont understand why order npc almost wont attack destro players when they close to our wc. I try many time destro just under our npc but npc wont kill them

2) Reikland Factory: Just now I play it. Destro kill to our wc. our Npc just stand and no acton. Also, the destro npc is just beside the door of mid flag, I think u just come out if not care just kill by him. Order side wc npc is far from the door. Destro get much advantage on this map

3) Phoneix gate: This one I have mentioned before. Destro flag is further from mid bridge. If both side get the flag at the same time. Destro always faster to mid

This is discussion thread. I hope more player attention on many unfair on order side. I just point out the facts.
Also, dont challenge me on SC. I have got over 20000 conq emblems.

Ads
Luuca

Re: Unfair about the SC map

Post#2 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:19 am

To even things up a bit, the GCD for Destro should be extended to 1.8 seconds.

adamthelc

Post#3 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:19 am

The amount of Doomfist and phoenix gates decided by the differences are probably pretty low.

Reikland Factory it's a decent discrepancy. They have changed that scenario from it's original version quite a bit. If I remember correctly there was another control point outside in front near where the destro guards are.

They removed the point and added destro guards, but didnt seem to change the placement of order guards. I dont know if that change was made in RoR or towards the end of AoR. Either way the change doesnt seem to be done very well and seems to favor destruction.

It might have something to do with the fact that there is an extra room between the order spawn and the factory or whatever the middle point is. So whoever changed it thought destro needed more separation from the point and their spawn. But that is just me speculating.

Scenario maps arent designed to be hyper competitive. They are designed to be fun and thematic. So even if all of you points are 100% correct, I am not sure it's a big deal. Though it would be nice if some were made with competiveness as the main design principle. Probably why Isha was chosen for the 6v6 scenario, but it could have been because of its mechanic as well.

Pill

Post#4 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:21 am

I'm glad your emblems keep you warm at night because your KDR certainly doesn't
Iron Rock: <Havok> Garvinhog - BO ll Febreze - Sorc
RoR: <DROW> Pillaging - BG ll Purpl - Sorc ll Fengar - SW ll Elfn - SM

Loans

Post#5 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:48 am

In doomfist you can easily be killed by destro guards, on order side I still want to see the guards doing one kill

Chinesehero

Post#6 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:47 am

Loans wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 6:48 am In doomfist you can easily be killed by destro guards, on order side I still want to see the guards doing one kill
order guard no action anytime :D and the wc to mid is far. this is very disadvantage when get punt

DanielWinner

Post#7 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:08 am

Thank you for your input.

Questions for everyone:

Could you please elaborate what are the main issues with those maps?

And then:

How do you see possible fixes?

Please, stick to these two questions about every mentioned map so your feedback will be taken into consideration.

Don’t forget to structure your posts appropriately.

Thank you again.

Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha

Chinesehero

Post#8 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:12 am

DanielWinner wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:08 am Thank you for your input.

Questions for everyone:

And then:

Please, stick to these two questions about every mentioned map so your feedback will be taken into consideration.

Thank you again.

u join order side play the SC. U can feel and see it how unfair:) I just take it as discussion 8-)

Ads
Loans

Post#9 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:23 am

A possible fix can be to put the guards on the ground (below the order spawn) instead on top because they are useless at moment.

Smellybelly

Post#10 » Wed Oct 03, 2018 11:51 am

Chinesehero wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:12 am
DanielWinner wrote: Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:08 am Thank you for your input.

Questions for everyone:

And then:

Thank you again.

u join order side play the SC. U can feel and see it how unfair:) I just take it as discussion 8-)
Personaly i tend to enjoy my order characters just as much as my destro ones and i have played this game and the live version for many years and still have not found it as unfair as you describe it, perhaps its just you? ^^