Recent Topics

Ads

New Community Managers?

Let's talk about... everything else
Glorian

New Community Managers?

Post#1 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:35 am

It seems like today or yesterday a lot of new Purple names have appeared.

I mean the community managers. :D
I see saupreusse, Daniel and Ragafury.

Are there more, and what is their job exactly?

Ads
kweedko

Re: New Community Managers?

Post#2 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:36 am

Glorian wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:35 am It seems like today or yesterday a lot of new Purple names have appeared.

I mean the community managers. :D
I see saupreusse, Daniel and Ragafury.

Are there more, and what is their job exactly?
Wear a leather jacket and Nagan i suppose. :mrgreen:

DanielWinner

Post#3 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:53 am

I believe, our guildlines will be shown to the community as soon as possible.
Currently, we moderate forums and other medias like facebook, youtube, Twitter and VK.
Basically, we are just good guys who will lobby interests of the community. We will filtrate all feedback to show it later to devs in an appropriate form.
We will help people on forums and other websites in every possible way.
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha

ragafury

Post#4 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:55 am

Dayum son, he fast.

But yes, basically the above. =)
--- inactive ---
---guildless---

Mcgotrek

Post#5 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:57 am

DanielWinner wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:53 am I believe, our guildlines will be shown to the community as soon as possible.
Currently, we moderate forums and other medias like facebook, youtube, Twitter and VK.
Basically, we are just good guys who will lobby interests of the community. We will filtrate all feedback to show it later to devs in an appropriate form.
That's all good mate, but the real questions is when you'll make a new very serious warhammer vid? :)
Lowki Lyesmith
Gatebreaker Bjorrik Rjufendr
Mogens Wyrdmake
- 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers.

DanielWinner

Post#6 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:04 am

Mcgotrek wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:57 am
DanielWinner wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:53 am I believe, our guildlines will be shown to the community as soon as possible.
That's all good mate, but the real questions is when you'll make a new very serious warhammer vid? :)
As soon as possible
Spoiler:
Ripliel - Shadow Warrior.
Riphael - Black Guard.

Very Serious Warhammer Online Montage
Spoiler:
Gotcha

carmine3161

Post#7 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:10 am

What Dan said but I'm also here :)
Sybella SW 40/82(Lying in wait) | Quillbolt WL 40/83 |
My Videos My Twitch

poffo

Post#8 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:13 am

Do you guys play the game your self and on what level. I find it importent to make a disclaimer showing what class you play on what level you play etc. especialy if you are going to be a filter to the devs. What will you bring forth if you dont feel the change or rant to be in your own interest and the like. I like trust but sometimes control and openness is better :)

Ads
Dammy095

Post#9 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:15 am

i remember people getting banned here for saying something on vk/youtube
are we going back to it ? i thought Aza tried to move away from that

carmine3161

Post#10 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:17 am

poffo wrote: Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:13 am
Do you guys play the game your self and on what level. I find it importent to make a disclaimer showing what class you play on what level you play etc. especialy if you are going to be a filter to the devs. What will you bring forth if you dont feel the change or rant to be in your own interest and the like. I like trust but sometimes control and openness is better :)
I can't speak for the other CM's but i personally try to involve myself in a lot of 6v6 small scale pvp, and sometimes you might see me organizing pve events like onslaught (taking a break from onslaught) or playing with alliance warbands sometimes on Thursday's
Sybella SW 40/82(Lying in wait) | Quillbolt WL 40/83 |
My Videos My Twitch