Recent Topics

Ads

Choppa pull

Let's talk about... everything else
Nidwin

Re: Choppa pull

Post#31 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:37 am

normanis wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:26 am + 1 to add aoe pull for slayers (they are only order melle dps now) azarael finally done good job with wl , order was2 reliable mdps now there is slayer who in berserker become lightarmored vs mara and choppa +witches (i menationed witches because they are light armored byt they can steel kb and noone will notice tham it is more safelly if around are 5-6 ather mdps. than slayer who is mostly alone).
Not certain what you're trying to say normanis or what kind of point you're trying to make. :?
normanis wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 8:26 am Back to topick about aoe pull i whant to mention magus and enineer +rest pulling clases mara and wl need target someone to pull in. wl pull is crap its never work and pet is too stupid (i thinjk if player pull in its better than pet do it). so i agree balanace should be made (latelly destro is 60+% vs order 30%+ ) in peak times.
The Magus opens a vortex and pulls up to six players to the center of the opened vortex. It doesn't require any selected target(s) so WH's are facing the same issue here, but balanced by Engie's EM in game.
My guess is that WL's pull is more related to players's choice than being truly crap. As for the pet being stupid it actually goes both ways. My word that, visually on my screen, I've been pulled by WL's while the furball wasn't even close to my toon. And we all know very well, except for destro tanks, that being pulled by a White Lion equals to instant death on landing.

The Choppa pull should be changed to a frontal cone and only Magus/Engie should have the 360° one, in my opinion.
Nidwinqq used teabag Magus [Hysteria]

Ads
Gracely

Post#32 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:50 am

I fly "Chopper Air" so frequently Ive got air miles.

Abubu76

Post#33 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:53 am

That Choppa pull is insane in RVR. It can get you even from a the floor below yours, without any line of sight.

Xergon

Post#34 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:09 am

Abubu76 wrote: Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:53 am That Choppa pull is insane in RVR. It can get you even from a the floor below yours, without any line of sight.
It's nothing, Kabuchop once casted GtdC on outer oil when i was using it, it pulled me not to him but into bottom ground on enemy RAM hitting gate :D that was some StarTrek Teleport i tell ya.
The Unlikely Plan
YouTube