Recent Topics

Ads

All WL changes reverted?

Let's talk about... everything else
Alandrian

All WL changes reverted?

Post#1 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:50 am

So all of Azarael's WL changes have been reversed (lol) and now the WL is exactly the same in terms of abilities, tactics, masteries as it was on "vanilla" WAR? By vanilla do you mean Warhammer Online 1.0 in 2008 before even any patches were released, or the latest version of WAR just before it got shut down in 2013?

Thinking of rolling a WL alt now, WL was the first career I started playing back in 2008/09, so it might bring back good memories! The only reason I chose to play a WL back then was that I had just started working with lions in real life, on a conservation project. :P

Plus I've only played a BG in RoR so far, and I need to make an order alt so I can xrealm. ;)

Ads
carmine3161

Re: All WL changes reverted?

Post#2 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:46 pm

All changes (azarael rework & guardian) have been reverted back to what is was like before WL got any changes, only difference is pounce is on a 10s CD. It should now be almost identical to what you would find on the career builder for the class

So WL should be pretty decent, id recommend rolling the Alt.
Sybella SW 40/82(Lying in wait) | Quillbolt WL 40/83 |
My Videos My Twitch

Aerogath
Suspended

Post#3 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:50 pm

Y but i hope they nerf a little bit the tankiness of the pet, its seriously unkillable.

kweedko

Post#4 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:51 pm

bullshit it's killed the loner spec which was the best that evere happend to WL.

Aerogath
Suspended

Post#5 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:51 pm

welcome to the mara world the solo specc is crap too you doesn`t even have a stun.

Gmaw

Post#6 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:12 pm

kweedko wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:51 pm bullshit it's killed the loner spec which was the best that evere happend to WL.

how come ? I played loner before all the Aza changes and that was great .What is the difference now?

Nameless

Post#7 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:14 pm

They reverted torque changs aswell
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

Gmaw

Post#8 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:18 pm

Nameless wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:14 pm They reverted torque changs aswell
I have the same tactics and the same abilities as I did whilst it was in the torque incarnation.Am I missing something ? Tooltip damage lower or something ?I have only played WL for a few months really.

Ads
kweedko

Post#9 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:19 pm

Gmaw wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:12 pm

how come ? I played loner before all the Aza changes and that was great .What is the difference now?
no crit dmg tact, no free tact slot, no aoe stun, are you in your mind loose all of that and still playing "loner" ?

Gmaw

Post#10 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:20 pm

kweedko wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:19 pm
Gmaw wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 3:12 pm

no crit dmg tact, no free tact slot, no aoe stun, are you in your mind loose all of that and still playing "loner" ?

yeah i like to pouncealot