Recent Topics

Ads

Oh boy, oh boy

Let's talk about... everything else
Synacy

Oh boy, oh boy

Post#1 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:50 am

I find myself rotating games, and it's back to WAR. Anything craaaaaaazy happen in the past, uh... 3-4 months? I'll be on the fields providing heals in scenarios ^^
Yeah, I used to be that witch elf named Fun

Ads
Nidwin

Re: Oh boy, oh boy

Post#2 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:59 am

France won the world cup football (soccer for NA) and we got a week of double/triple XP/RR/Inf.

Hard work from the staff has resulted in the patcher being able to update the client now.

Neutrino dinged rr100 NERF MAGUS!
Nidwinqq used teabag Magus [Hysteria]

szejoza

Post#3 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:03 pm

Spoiler:

Alandrian

Post#4 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:15 pm

Nidwin wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:59 am France won the world cup football (soccer for NA)

Really? I'm not into football at all, so when I saw them celebrating on TV I had thought that it was some African team that won since all the players I saw were black/brown.

altharion1
Banned

Post#5 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:21 pm

Alandrian wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:15 pm
Nidwin wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:59 am France won the world cup football (soccer for NA)

Really? I'm not into football at all, so when I saw them celebrating on TV I had thought that it was some African team that won since all the players I saw were black/brown.
RIPperoni
WL Althii
SM Althirion
DoK Milkmilk
BO Sizematters

Youtube Vids

kweedko

Post#6 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:30 pm

Synacy wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:50 am I find myself rotating games, and it's back to WAR. Anything craaaaaaazy happen in the past, uh... 3-4 months? I'll be on the fields providing heals in scenarios ^^
Sup Zelee :mrgreen:

Fallenkezef

Post#7 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:40 pm

A great dev rejoined, made goid, pisitive changes then quit due to unresolved abuse by an individual in a position of power.

Other than that pretty much the usual zergfest
Alea iacta est

kkprfx

Post#8 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:16 pm

game is pretty dead, not much to do, try for yourself, squeeze the most out of this project while it still have 400+ people playing.
Gabber

Ads
Wuu

Post#9 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:05 pm

Alandrian wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:15 pm

Wow. France does have black people, you know. Just...wow.

Fallenkezef

Post#10 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:45 pm

I do feel a bit empty over all this. Torquemadra's behaviour was an open secret when I started back last October.
It came into the open when Penril quit and cited Torq as the reason and it should of been dealt with then.

This last month has been glorious, Aza's balance changes where taking this game into a whole new, positive direction.

Now what? A return to Torq in charge of balance and his, now very clear corrupt bias? Attempts to carry on Aza's work without his input? A new direction?

It feels like the project is in the air right now, rudderless and we players are in the dark holding on to nothing but ephereal hope.
Alea iacta est