Recent Topics

Ads

Is this game worth it?

Let's talk about... everything else
Gamlir

Re: Is this game worth it?

Post#21 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:39 am

Yeah its good fun, the classes feel different from other mmos and the rvr is a blast in an organised party. The art style is pretty cool if you like warhammer and can get over the fact that its an old game.

The community is hyper sensitive right now though but its not always that way.

Ads
tazdingo

Post#22 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:31 am

this is the best large scale pvp MMO out there right now, and if you're a warhammer fan, there is literally no other game that will pull you in as much as this one. i think in the discussion of balance and rvr mechanics (all very important things) we often lose sight of just how well crafted the world is

ignore the Q&A drama

as that one guy said at some time, this too shall pass

lefze
Suspended

Post#23 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:52 am

Orgasmotron wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:38 am I assure you this is 100% not a fake account and these are not opinions but simply a question whether or not i should find another game to fill my weekday afterwork nights. I give the same concern as to how badly beaten my chicken or pork was in the slaughterhouse before it hits my plate.
The short answer is that I would not advice anyone serious about their playtime to spend a single second on this server.

The longer answer is, that as long as you don't mind balance having nothing to do with actual play, and all playerfeedback being at best ignored, this place could be something. Just forget this forum exists, ignore patchnotes, ignore any kind of partying, NEVER interract with staff, throw any and all principles out of the window and you might have yourself a game you can enjoy thoroughly for a while.

Just don't expect anyone to have any mercy on you if you try to contribute to bettering the game through the means given by the team. These means, and the people moderating them, are only for show.
Rip Phalanx

Telen
Suspended

Post#24 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:12 am

Fake account

lefze
Suspended

Post#25 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:15 am

Telen wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:12 amFake account
Everything here is fake at this point, so that's an insignificant technicality really.
Rip Phalanx

Aerogath
Suspended

Post#26 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:22 am

Don’t Feed The Troll

Estigia

Post#27 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:26 am

The game is great and they have done a great job, but I understand you though. It is a bit toxic the atmosphere, I am taking some vacation because of that.

K13R

Post#28 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:37 pm

It's old dated graphics. horrible engine, increased sluggish depends on location, dated treadmill grind, old school tab targeting, horrible animations, heavy on meta comps. Population swings depends on time zones along with wild outnumbered releam rendering one aspect of the game unplayable. Shitty UI.

It has warhammer which is second only in terms of Star Wars in IP, Interesting class concepts you would be hard to find elsewhere, Its free, Decent enough community, stable develpment(TBD). Level while participating in pvp. It runs on a toaster so you dont need bleeding edge. HFOV for us max widescreen gamers this is awesome.(I didnt have to modify exe files). Good add on mods to improve the shitty UI
Last edited by K13R on Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Fallenkezef

Post#29 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:42 pm

Basicly you get what you pay for
Alea iacta est

warislove

Post#30 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:01 pm

Spoiler:
Not anymore for me, played on the server for 2.5 years but cant take anymore of the cockroach Torq and spineless cucks he has for his minions...gave away my gold/pots and deleted chars and it feels good.

There were awesome ppl in the project and players alike and i wish them all the best. And for torq...go **** urself u toxic piece of $hit
There are still things we're going to moderate. Calm down.