Recent Topics

Ads

@ Devs

Let's talk about... everything else
covenn

Re: @ Devs

Post#51 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:12 pm

drmordread wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:11 am RoR is a free game run by people who have a unified vision of what it should be.
Unified?
Irony - Phoenix Throne (on live)

Currently playing order

Ads
Hastykrasty

Post#52 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 7:48 pm

drmordread wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:11 am It is pretty simple folks;

RoR is a free game run by people who have a unified vision of what it should be. If you do not find anything redeeming in what they are doing, no one is forcing any of us to play. If you do not like the people running the game and how they run it, no one is forcing any of us to play.

I am no angel, I say what I feel. But I accept that my words have repercussions. I accept this. For all that I see things being done that are killing entire classes, I know that it doesn't matter. My feelings have no bearing. Their game, their vision, their house, their rules.
And this, gentlement, is what respect means. I couldn't agree more.
There's no need to lose the sleep for a damn online game and prepare revolts. There are more important things in life to worry about.

Good luck to the dev team, and thank you.
Suffer Not The Eretic To Live

Darks63

Post#53 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:54 pm

Fallenkezef wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:13 am
catholicism198 wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:29 am Of course the game will continue. Nothing will change though. The majority of the remaining player base consists of casuals oblivious to the corruption and abuse, as most of the dedicated players that wanted to see this game thrive have already move on- to what? Who knows.
I wouldn't be surprised if "someone" reverted the majority of azarael's changes that attempted to balance things out.
It is what it is.
That is what I'm waiting to see. Not played much, getting married on Saturday so have other priorities.
GL with that Fallen hopefully it doesn't cost you too much :D and have happy honeymoon away from the current troubles.
Tourist SW 40/50+<Zaxxed> Discotec 40/40+<IRONIC>

Former Pragg/Badlands Destro Iron Rock/Badlands Order player.

Avici

Post#54 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:56 pm

Thank you for all hard work!

harammed

Post#55 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:21 pm

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING

Kurnous

Post#56 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:28 am

Thanks for all the hard work! I think it’s important for everyone to realize that you all do this in your spare time. I’m very grateful that I only have to turn on my computer and play. I appreciate all the work that goes into the constant balance changes and updates. Thank you!

szejoza

Post#57 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:56 am

Lovely
Spoiler:

Gruikgruik

Post#58 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:59 am

Thanks You :)
Un groupe de loups, c'est une meute. Un groupe de vaches, c'est un troupeau. Un groupe d'hommes, c'est souvent une bande de c...

Ads
urthmover

Post#59 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:24 pm

I too would like to add my thanks to the staff here for all of your hard work!!! Enough with the drama people, this is WAR!
Last edited by urthmover on Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
One's mind, once stretched by a new idea, never regains its original dimensions.

Armagdon

Post#60 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:29 pm

Thanks Torque and Wargim you guys are truly special, without you this project would have failed long time ago. I hope you continue the awesome work!
Hyronen

*Inactive*