Recent Topics

Ads

Ch22 and Onslaught set

Let's talk about... everything else
RuffRyder

Re: Ch22 and Onslaught set

Post#21 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:47 am

I still think the summer break - which should be over in most time zones now - is a factor that reduces Ch22 runs.

Apart from that at least the chance of getting 3 24 talis should make it attractive enough: 20-30 minutes contribution max for getting several 100 gold isn't that bad, even if you don't need the set (just pass on gold bag), I would always prefer it over farming PVE anywhere else.

Caledor is pretty easy after a short intro briefing. Basically usual lord tanking while rest focuses adds etc. (best ranged and AoE) and in the last phase you need one Orb runner.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. (Mark Twain)

Ads
qwerty113

Post#22 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:30 pm

Grunbag wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:33 pm It mean rebuild all the mechanics , and Hargrim and I are busy enough on next t4 dungeons . Chap22 will stay how it is , it’s not a end game content , you’ll have more set to take if you don’t need it
heeey, cant waait ! :)
Feroze - wh | Faiz - bw
Roam video's thread

ferraz19

Post#23 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:22 am

Loans wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:53 pm Is it possible to know how many people using this set?
I don't see much activity doing the ch22 pq so i was thinking if it's possible to make an incentive to bring people there.

Seems the effort is not worth it :roll: . What do you think?
We can definitely organize it if we have 24 or more ppl online that want to do it.

But at the moment, some of the appearances on the sets look mismatched and weird
Really good stats and bonuses for some classes tho

Alsayr

Post#24 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:39 am

some grps for Onslaught set farm today ??
Image Ashghul | Image Snurfz | Image Kyrathrin / Karak Azgal