Recent Topics

Ads

Ch22 and Onslaught set

Let's talk about... everything else
NoRKaLKiLLa

Re: Ch22 and Onslaught set

Post#11 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:21 pm

If you want the set you'll need to advertise, lead and organize a warband to do so, just like everyone else who wanted it when it first came out. If you don't want the set but see someone else organizing a group, if you opt out of gold you have a 33% chance of receiving three +24 talismans or liniments.

Ads
Martok

Post#12 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 12:37 am

What Nork said. I would still gladly run the PQ's just for the talismans, but currently it is hard to find a group.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...

Ninjagon

Post#13 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:14 am

Too bad it needs a full WB to do that :(
Can anyone post a general strategy for the Order elf hard PQ: Tor Sethai, Chapter 22 in Caledor ?
Ninjab - The White Lion. No Destruction character. RETRIBUTION guild.
Also: Velmires - WP, Carnow - KotbS, Ninjagon - BW, Nynja - SW, Stin - WH, and others.
Spoiler:

Elio

Post#14 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:19 am

Any guilds Order side willing to spearhead a PvE night? I know Thurdays 2 A.M. Altdorf time is organized NA WB night; we could get something along those lines. Looking at you Zaxxed. ;)

It's been long enough that I'm sure people would come out of the woodwork if they knew they didn't have to plan the thing.

Smellybelly

Post#15 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:30 am

I fear the days of farming onslaught are over then, people just cant be bothered with something that requires so much attention, consider us mentaly deficit children or something in this regard but how many ch22 pqs have been run the past month? I feel like it became wasted content the moment the excitement of new gear was over :/ But as you say, new gear is around the corner ish

Hargrim
Developer

Post#16 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:34 am

Smellybelly wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:30 am I fear the days of farming onslaught are over then, people just cant be bothered with something that requires so much attention, consider us mentaly deficit children or something in this regard but how many ch22 pqs have been run the past month? I feel like it became wasted content the moment the excitement of new gear was over :/ But as you say, new gear is around the corner ish

Can't change player mentality, sorry 8-)

Dammy095

Post#17 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:45 am

there some ways to make it more attractive to players
like adding belt to set , or additional mastery point , make it viable with 2-3 grps, lowering reset timer etc

Hargrim
Developer

Post#18 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:03 am

Dammy095 wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:45 am there some ways to make it more attractive to players
like adding belt to set , or additional mastery point , make it viable with 2-3 grps, lowering reset timer etc

Reset timer is non issue, it's not like you want to do empire one and BAM you need to wait for it because some other full warband JUST finished it :). Also, set is viable, it's just not better than anything else in game, aka non-BiS.

Ads
Sulorie

Post#19 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:11 am

Hargrim wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:03 am
Dammy095 wrote: Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:45 am there some ways to make it more attractive to players

Reset timer is non issue, it's not like you want to do empire one and BAM you need to wait for it because some other full warband JUST finished it :). Also, set is viable, it's just not better than anything else in game, aka non-BiS.
For some classes it is BiS, because of their procs.
You just can't finish the pqs with warbands of only those classes. :P
Dying is no option.

Hargrim
Developer

Post#20 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:18 am

If players doesn't want to cooperate nothing can force them. That's probably the MMO part of this MMORPG game.