Recent Topics

Ads

Ch22 and Onslaught set

Let's talk about... everything else
Loans

Ch22 and Onslaught set

Post#1 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:53 pm

Is it possible to know how many people using this set?
I don't see much activity doing the ch22 pq so i was thinking if it's possible to make an incentive to bring people there.

Seems the effort is not worth it :roll: . What do you think?

Ads
Fallenkezef

Re: Ch22 and Onslaught set

Post#2 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 1:56 pm

I think all the big guilds and high rr players have it now so they don't care about running it anymore.
Alea iacta est

Darks63

Post#3 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:09 pm

I know the majority of my alliance got the set. The consensus was that, other than for heal WP, it was a meh set and not really bis for anyone else.
Tourist SW 40/50+<Zaxxed> Discotec 40/40+<IRONIC>

Former Pragg/Badlands Destro Iron Rock/Badlands Order player.

Smellybelly

Post#4 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:12 pm

I would love it if perhaps the rr requirement got increased but the pqs to be able to be done by a 6 man group. Its just wasted content atm, no one runs it anymore :(

Glorian

Post#5 » Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:08 pm

The Big Guilds run it on Alliance Warbands sometimes every two weeks to get the Talismans and Liniments. Especially the Elf one as it is the most easiest.

Solution:
Find a bigger Guild or Alliance.

For the Set itself it is a high Wound Set which works good to survive a Moral Drop.
On the Engi you got the Armor Debuff which also is nice to have it.

Loans

Post#6 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:57 pm

Smellybelly wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:12 pm I would love it if perhaps the rr requirement got increased but the pqs to be able to be done by a 6 man group. Its just wasted content atm, no one runs it anymore :(
I agree, i hope the things will change for this set.. :?

qwerty113

Post#7 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:07 pm

my opinion is that pq should be for 1 grp instead of wb
Feroze - wh | Faiz - bw
Roam video's thread

Hargrim
Developer

Post#8 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:22 pm

Loans wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 4:57 pm
Smellybelly wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:12 pm I would love it if perhaps the rr requirement got increased but the pqs to be able to be done by a 6 man group. Its just wasted content atm, no one runs it anymore :(
I agree, i hope the things will change for this set.. :?

As far as I will have anything to say those PQ won't change.

Ads
Grunbag
Former Staff

Post#9 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:33 pm

It mean rebuild all the mechanics , and Hargrim and I are busy enough on next t4 dungeons . Chap22 will stay how it is , it’s not a end game content , you’ll have more set to take if you don’t need it
Grunbag - 40 - 33 Squig Herder
Skorri - 40 - 65 Engineer

Bamboozeled

Post#10 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:48 pm

It depends on the class. It's BIS for WH at the moment. I had no problem running this on order during NA times every night for 10 days in a row. During EU there should be no issue at all even running it now. The problem is getting people to stay even after a wipe. I knew before hand this was a set I wanted so I took the initiative to organise WBs with discord being a must. Alliances should make a Onslaught night to gear up those players that want the set whom it benefits. If you need someone to explain the fights and mechanics throw me a message in game or discord on Bamboozeled and I'll explain since I've done the PQs 15+ times each.